Which Britney era do you miss the most?

Ariallah

Which Britney era do you miss the most?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

looks like in the zone takes the cake. The era that made me stan for Britney fr fr.

tumblr_mrixf0XbWZ1qltyiuo1_500.gif

ONYX TOUR WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFEEEEEE :tiffanycries:

NEVER FORGET THE DAY THAT WAS APRIL 3, 2004

She looks so perf in all of her tour specials. I remember the promo for ONYX was all platinum super white blonde, and then she came out Brunetteney and I died 

I saw her live in 2000 on the Drive Me Crazy tour, but I kinda wish I would've waited for DWAD - ONYX tour omg iconic 

3 minutes ago, cho said:

She looks so perf in all of her tour specials. I remember the promo for ONYX was all platinum super white blonde, and then she came out Brunetteney and I died 

I saw her live in 2000 on the Drive Me Crazy tour, but I kinda wish I would've waited for DWAD - ONYX tour omg iconic 

I loved the oops tour as well <3

I saw Oops, DWAD, Onyx, Circus, Fatte Female, and saw POM a while ago in 2014.

I don't miss anything! If i wanted to live in the past i would go to museum  :tbh: and lot of you have no idea how many time you waste by thinking of what used to be while you waste your presente and anything at the moment :yaknow: This is a wake up call, things change :mhm:

1 minute ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

I loved the oops tour as well <3

I saw Oops, DWAD, Onyx, Circus, Fatte Female, and saw POM a while ago in 2014.

You're lucky! ****! 

I was too young to go see her multiple times before Circus tour. I was 10 at Crazy 2k I think. After that my parents were like, "You've already seen Britney. We aren't going back." Lol. 

I could never ever get off work for anything ever (I worked at night) so I missed her in FF :(  And POM omg I would love to go but I don't have the $$ for Vegas strewn about my mansion :(:(:( 

1 minute ago, cho said:

You're lucky! ****! 

I was too young to go see her multiple times before Circus tour. I was 10 at Crazy 2k I think. After that my parents were like, "You've already seen Britney. We aren't going back." Lol. 

I could never ever get off work for anything ever (I worked at night) so I missed her in FF :(  And POM omg I would love to go but I don't have the $$ for Vegas strewn about my mansion :(:(:( 

I went broke seeing POM LOL! I had to sacrifice 2 months payment for my utulities. I came home to a suspended line of electricity :tiffanycries: mind you It was my last year in University lol! 

I was 11 during the Oops tour, and my mom hated Britney 2001 onwards, she was like im not taking you to see that hoe anymore, go by yourself. so I ended up paying for the onyx ticket myself. I went alone :tiffeyeroll: my mom was like **** hoeney. If Aaliyah was alive Id go to her show. She hates Britney :tiffeyeroll: her loss, if she thinks Bleache is the real queen. 

By the time Circus tour came out I was 20, and I went with a couple of my girlfriends to see Britney yasss. 

I went to the fatte female tour with my ex boyfriend :tiffeyeroll:

Now im turning 27 on the 4th of September, and I can't wait for the GLORIOUS WORLD TOUR :orangu2:

2 minutes ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

I went broke seeing POM LOL! I had to sacrifice 2 months payment for my utulities. I came home to a suspended line of electricity :tiffanycries: mind you It was my last year in University lol! 

I was 11 during the Oops tour, and my mom hated Britney 2001 onwards, she was like im not taking you to see that hoe anymore, go by yourself. so I ended up paying for the onyx ticket myself. I went alone :tiffeyeroll: my mom was like **** hoeney. If Aaliyah was alive Id go to her show. She hates Britney :tiffeyeroll: her loss, if she thinks Bleache is the real queen. 

By the time Circus tour came out I was 20, and I went with a couple of my girlfriends to see Britney yasss. 

I went to the fatte female tour with my ex boyfriend :tiffeyeroll:

Now im turning 27 on the 4th of September, and I can't wait for the GLORIOUS WORLD TOUR :orangu2:

OMG WE ARE THE SAME AGE 

HOW DID YOU GO TO ONYX BY YOURSELF!? Did you drive at age like 14!?

Just now, cho said:

OMG WE ARE THE SAME AGE 

HOW DID YOU GO TO ONYX BY YOURSELF!? Did you drive at age like 14!?

My mom dropped me off and my step father picked me up :orangu2:

AND SLAY <3 :tiffanycries: I got my learners at 14 but I could not drive from my city beyond downtown lmaooooo

5 minutes ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

My mom dropped me off and my step father picked me up :orangu2:

AND SLAY <3 :tiffanycries: I got my learners at 14 but I could not drive from my city beyond downtown lmaooooo

Omg u so lucky. I grew up in Naples, FL. BEAUTIFUL place to live but Britney never came through less than two hours away :( 

also I didnt drive till I was 21. I was scared lol

Archived