If DYWTCO is the next single the era is over

monti50

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Make me didn't perform all that well on radio and it was barely picked up on other formats. Imo the more adult radio stations think Britney is beneath them and the pop format thinks she's an old hat. And so many songs on the radio have less melody than DYWCO so that's not a reason. The song being may be too playful for what people want from a 34-year-old performer might be legit. I don't know. 

I'm just not sure what radio wants from Britney. Except for Toxic they really have only taken to her more poppy. I know radio is different but they wanted DDB to be the 4th singing off FF. 

I do think Britney will release a Justin and Julia song next since Britney talks them up all over the place. Slumber Party seems like a good option since it has a lot of fan support. From the snippet I heard it reminds me of Fifth Harmony's Dupe. Just Love Me is a Julia song but not a Justin song. Invitation seems gorgeous but it's a ballad-ballad. Just like me doesn't seem to have many fans support and Better is on the Deluxe. I think those are the Justin and Julia Tracks. Is the French track? I haven't even heard a snippet of that yet. 

actually the only 2 songs that can save this ERA are LOVE ME DOWN or SLUMBER PARTY both sounds amazing especially in the car ........ and people will love it LMD is also the catchiest song on the album and the song that sounds the most like a HIT 

17 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

You guys need to be prepared for that. She hasn't added the song on POM for nothing.

I'm cool with it, we need an uptempo and then a midtempo for 3rd single like Man on the Moon or Slumber Party.

She added it because it was a promo single 

And she added Alien and wasn't a single

Archived