Britney airs on BBC Radio 1 in 5 minutes

Hugo Anício

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I was thinking of Iggy, she said she's worked with divas in the past. We know it's not Madonna, so she's most likely talking about Iggy or even Demi.

I heard Demi can be pretty rude so that wouldn't surprise me. It could be all of them lol and some extra people. Britney's really an anomaly because most people with her level of success aren't nearly as humble or generous. 

2 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I heard Demi can be pretty rude so that wouldn't surprise me. It could be all of them lol and some extra people. Britney's really an anomaly because most people with her level of success aren't nearly as humble or generous. 

That is so true! She's truly a humble, sweet and generous queen. She never let fame get to her and that's what I love the most about her. 

8 minutes ago, Sil said:

how is anyone talking about the dances on Carpool Karaoke?? Or am i wrong?

strange sentence lol but if you are wondering why no one talks about the fact that her dancers are gonna be in CK, well many members did, like I did too. I mentioned that she brings them with her all the time 

14 minutes ago, db55dan said:

strange sentence lol but if you are wondering why no one talks about the fact that her dancers are gonna be in CK, well many members did, like I did too. I mentioned that she brings them with her all the time 

I just read what i wrote. :yesokay: Shame on me.

Archived