OMG Just Heard Glory!!!!!

Sleazy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

:crying11:

Does anyone else think Slumber Party def has Frank Ocean vibes from Thinkin' Bout You a few years back? 

Definitely very different production wise, but the chord progression is kinda similar? Am I crazy?

10 minutes ago, cho said:

Does anyone else think Slumber Party def has Frank Ocean vibes from Thinkin' Bout You a few years back? 

Definitely very different production wise, but the chord progression is kinda similar? Am I crazy?

and this is the person who might steal #1 debut from Britney?

I literally wanna drop an atomic bomb at gp....this is literally ****

Just now, Dynasty said:

and this is the person who might steal #1 debut from Britney?

I literally wanna drop an atomic bomb at gp....this is literally ****

I haven't heard ANY of his new stuff but I like some of his songs, honestly. He's got a really nice voice and his tracks are cool. 

I probably wouldn't go out of my way to make sure I buy it though. I don't know if he's become like incredibly relevant or something, but........

and plus I read that his new album is exclusively just streaming, right? I could be wrong 

Just now, cho said:

I haven't heard ANY of his new stuff but I like some of his songs, honestly. He's got a really nice voice and his tracks are cool. 

I probably wouldn't go out of my way to make sure I buy it though. I don't know if he's become like incredibly relevant or something, but........

and plus I read that his new album is exclusively just streaming, right? I could be wrong 

yeah tbh they are predictin 200-300 k for him first week like wtf, but then again i think britney will be 250k first week :mhm:

2 More days :likethat: To get my physical copy and finally listen to Glory for the damn first time, and to get the things even more though, i stopped playing Make Me/Do You Want To Come Over/Private Show/Clumsy since Monday to keep the hype at the best level

Can't wait to see what Liar/Slumber Party sounds like since people showed so much love for it :cigney:

13 minutes ago, PBoy said:

2 More days :likethat: To get my physical copy and finally listen to Glory for the damn first time, and to get the things even more though, i stopped playing Make Me/Do You Want To Come Over/Private Show/Clumsy since Monday to keep the hype at the best level

Can't wait to see what Liar/Slumber Party sounds like since people showed so much love for it :cigney:

Slumber Party and Man on the Moon are the best songs on the album imo and the rest are amazing as well

1 minute ago, Sleazy said:

Slumber Party and Man on the Moon are the best songs on the album imo and the rest are amazing as well

Yes and Man On The Moon, the title sounds so much like something that would have been in the Oidia álbum, **** i can't wait :hype:

1 hour ago, IRunAway said:

I can't wait to listen to the FREAKING album... I'm so moody, I feel like I have audio blue balls.

Dont do that to yourself. Honestly the album doesn't have quick hits that would get old quick like in BJ. The album is really solid and could last as long as Blackout is lasting for me so it won't matter if you wait.

Archived