Pre order positions update.

Freakshow__

Amazon top sellers (cd's)

#01 Barbra - #06 Britney - #10 Florida Georgia Line

also charting at 309 Glory's standard explicit. 

Amazon top sellers (digital)

#10 Britney - #13 Florida Georgia Line - #45 Barbra

iTunes top pre orders:

#01 Barbra - #02 Florida Georgia Line - #04 Britney

I see we have a chance to be honest. Specially when we're gonna stream Glory 24/7.

STREAM + BUY + GIFT + STREAM + STREAM + STREAM  :lessons:

Preorder promo Update:

1. Barbra Streisand -(PROMO: Duet with Alec Baldwin in Jimmy Fallon Thursday)
2. Florida Georgia Line (PROMO: GMA Summer Concert Tomorrow & Jimmy Fallon Wednesday)
4. Britney Spears (PROMO: Carpool Karaoke James Corden Thursday & MTV VMAS Sunday)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bog.bhs said:

Well, Britney has 4 versions of the album for preorder, so I guess that should means she is ahead of everyone :bwink:

Not really. The other versions will still help but the only one that's really selling is the deluxe explicit version. The rest are outside Top 1000 (except standard explicit at 309) at least on Amazon. 

8 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

Barbra 1 on amazon (physical) and 1 on itunes (digital) 

Multi-format queen.

:orangu:

I still believe Britney has more pre orders cause most fans bought it as soon as it was available for pre order a month ago. 

This is not gonna be easy but I trust this fan base... For some reason :ricackle:

5 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Not really. The other versions will still help but the only one that's really selling is the deluxe explicit version. The rest are outside Top 1000 (except standard explicit at 309) at least on Amazon. 

Where can we see the positions of the other versions on iTunes?

Either way, the album has been available for pre-order for a while now, she was on the top spot, she has 4 cumulative versions for it, so I guess she will be fine.

8 minutes ago, bog.bhs said:

Where can we see the positions of the other versions on iTunes?

Either way, the album has been available for pre-order for a while now, she was on the top spot, she has 4 cumulative versions for it, so I guess she will be fine.

I hope so. I'm happier than I could've ever expected with the album quality but I also want that number 1 :beynah:

14 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

Sad thing is, Barbra's not even duetting with other famous singers with their own fan bases, it's literally movie stars like Anne Hathaway and Alec Baldwin :gloria:

that makes it more interesting tho, People are there for this kind of projects to add to their collections :mhm: 

Archived