BEST REACTION TO THE GLORY ALBUM

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, EDM said:

You list your insta but you post like once every 24689 years....

haha, I'm about to become more active on there. I've been working on my own music and I wanted to have a good project out before I started trying to promote myself as an artist.

1 minute ago, DelusionalLove said:

haha, I'm about to become more active on there. I've been working on my own music and I wanted to have a good project out before I started trying to promote myself as an artist.

What kind of music? I'm pretty much obsessed with anything besides country and screamo

Just now, EDM said:

What kind of music? I'm pretty much obsessed with anything besides country and screamo

Music like the one in my intro. You can look me up on Spotify, type "Dope Demo". My name should be JOHNNI on there. 

8 minutes ago, EgoTripsIsNotMyThing said:

Why is the music so fast? Is it to avoid copyrights infringement?

Nice video by the way, you guys make it easy to watch, there are some reaction videos that are too fake. Props to you tough :riri:

yes, exactly that. the first one was normal speed and was taken down within the first 2 minutes.

1 minute ago, DelusionalLove said:

Music like the one in my intro. You can look me up on Spotify, type "Dope Demo". My name should be JOHNNI on there. 

But I'm so lazy and already following you. You should just put it on your insta. :cigney: And Apple Music till death.

Jk I'm so obsessed with music I pay for Apple Music, Spotify, and SoundCloud.

3 minutes ago, DelusionalLove said:

Found it! 

for some reason I thought you were the dude on the left, lol.

Archived