Nando.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nando. said:

bad promo is no good promo

50 seconds out and people are saying she'll never sing live again

you decide if this is good promo

Yo thats on her for not singing, not on James. So stop being a fat shaming *******, and lets call a spade a spade. Britney is being trashed because she decides to not sing live. No one elses fault but hers. bye. :cigney:

2 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Yo thats on her for not singing, not on James. So stop being a fat shaming *******, and lets call a spade a spade. Britney is being trashed because she decides to not sing live. No one elses fault but hers. bye. :cigney:

stop saying im fat shaming, im calling him that because he said britney was mental

your points are full of hate towards me

when i only showed hate towards him, and never towards you

you are just mad at britney and taking it on me because im defending her

what are you doing here then

if you wanna leave then leave

4 minutes ago, Nando. said:

stop saying im fat shaming, im calling him that because he said britney was mental

No one is throwing hate towards you but your bitching about **** from about  decade ago and how Britney shouldn't be on his show when she is the one who signed herself up and needs exposure 

1 minute ago, Nando. said:

But you don't see that defending her over something so unneeded like lip synching only enables her to hurt herself more and more and continue to make a fool out of herself. You are not helping her, she's sitting in a damn car and can't let out a few words of her songs? And then you say that serves James right? Like, no, James could give a rats ***. He makes his money, he is not the one trying to sell albums. Fans like you who justify everything are the reason why Britney could care less about singing live and continues to damage her brand and legacy.

Its like Britney could punch a baby and you would say that the baby was asking for it for looking at her the wrong way. Like get real dude. 

2 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

But you don't see that defending her over something so unneeded like lip synching only enables her to hurt herself more and more and continue to make a fool out of herself. You are not helping her, she's sitting in a damn car and can't let out a few words of her songs?

Can we all stop freaking out saying she is lipsynching can we wait till Thursday night to freak out pls

He said he owns the CD so obviously he likes her. He has a right to feel that way. A LOT of people feel that way and that's why she gets so much ****. It's just her stans don't give a ****... if they did, they wouldn't be stanning for her. It's perfectly okay for him to have that opinion. 

13 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

But you don't see that defending her over something so unneeded like lip synching only enables her to hurt herself more and more and continue to make a fool out of herself. You are not helping her, she's sitting in a damn car and can't let out a few words of her songs? And then you say that serves James right? Like, no, James could give a rats ***. He makes his money, he is not the one trying to sell albums. Fans like you who justify everything are the reason why Britney could care less about singing live and continues to damage her brand and legacy.

Its like Britney could punch a baby and you would say that the baby was asking for it for looking at her the wrong way. Like get real dude. 

you dont know me

and i actually have been for most of my life the total opposite of that type of fan

hell, I hated the four first songs out of glory and was vocal about it and got hate

I expect a lot from her

but from some time now Ive been respecting her choices a lot more

its like, at the end of the day it is her fault so I might as well enjoy everything she does

she doesnt put her blame on anyone like other artists do, and I love her for that

him on the other hand talked trash about her, and that is not right at all

if he felt so vocal about it 9 years ago, I bet he feels the same way now

so who's being fake in that car? do you know what i mean?

but I can agree to disagree with you

no hate, just love

10 minutes ago, EDM said:

He said he owns the CD so obviously he likes her. He has a right to feel that way. A LOT of people feel that way and that's why she gets so much ****. It's just her stans don't give a ****... if they did, they wouldn't be stanning for her. It's perfectly okay for him to have that opinion. 

but you see, he doesnt

read in between the lines

he said "oh i already have the cd, why do i need to see her miming it"

in like, its easy to get access to what im experiencing right in front of me

13 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I know, i know. Its just the OP is already making excuses and we don't even know yet.

you were bashing her and we dont even know yet

chill

Just now, Nando. said:

but you see, he doesnt

read in between the lines

he said "oh i already have the cd, why do i need to see her miming it"

in like, its easy to get access to what im getting right in front of me

you were bashing her and we dont even know yet

chill

exactly. He's saying he's not gonna pay to see someone live if they're not going to sing. He has every right to make that decision and feel that way. We know she does more and performs and all that, but many people like the live vocals aspect of a show, something Britney doesn't do. Does Britney sing live? No. So there's nothing wrong with his statement. 

1 minute ago, EDM said:

exactly. He's saying he's not gonna pay to see someone live if they're not going to sing. He has every right to make that decision and feel that way. We know she does more and performs and all that, but many people like the live vocals aspect of a show, something Britney doesn't do. Does Britney sing live? No. So there's nothing wrong with his statement. 

you said he had the cd and obviously liked her, i said he didnt, that it was an expression

im not talking about what youre talking here

we are saying different things

52 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Um can you stop being delusional and stop making excuses for her? She probably has no idea he **** talked her, thats first of all. If she did, it makes her pretty hypocritical to even go on his show. She's not singing because she does not want too. While what James said was not nice, Britney going their lip synching is NOT serving anyone karma. It's making her look like a joke, plain and simple. James already has had big acts on his show, bigger than Britney, and her not singing is making her look like the fool, not him. Get real. 

We've only seen like 5 seconds of her actually doing anything related to moving her lips to a song. I swear so many of you judge things way too quickly. We haven't even seen the whole thing yet so save saying things like "she wasn't singing" until we have actual proof whether she sang or not!

:cigney:

3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I swear Exhale is always looking for a crisis and if there's none they create one, :sickofu: this forum really feeds off meltdowns and drama... But there are a few here that make it worthwhile. And of course, Britney. :)

lol

im saying we shouldnt care about his show so much because he talked trash about her and im looking for a crisis, when im trying to ease the latest meltdown

go figure

yall only like to talk trash when you want

but when someone says something about her is like, oh, let him, she deserved it that year

Archived