#CHRISNAYEXPOSED + MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO RELEASE DATE

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bigq06 said:

ik lol.. thats why i never share any of my pic here :sickofu: some of them will drag u bc of ur looks tbh:tiffanycries: and no problem.. i was shook when i saw ur pic tbh, it looks even better than ur avi since u wore glasses and ur eyes are really gorgeous :janet:

Omfg thanks. That pic was yesterday. I was actually kinda insecure about posting that because I normally wear wayyyyyyy more eye makeup but I have been lazy as f. But this is a Britney forum so we all understand peoples' cake-face potential vs what they actually wear from day-to-day. :bwink:

and ya I was a little worried I would get dragged for my looks or maybe even my gender but whatever. my love for Britney is pure and real and true and I just want to talk to fun people who understand her vibe because that usually is a sign of greatness :)   

I moved in with my BF and he lives in rural Maine and the entire towns population is less than the amount of kids in my high school. All of the people up here are hicks and/or single moms, so I have like no friends :( I need the Internet to see a pic of me otherwise I am pretty sure I will disappear 

lets see tho. what time do the weekly singles usually drop? if the vid doesnt come this week then let's just move on completely tbh :yeahsure:

im actually already half recovered from the MV fiasco because of the flawlessness of Glory. ill be fully recovered once we get slayed during the VMAs.

If @Chrisnay was saying the truth though let's send him our ***** :orly: loljk.

5 hours ago, OutrageousMoi said:

287ztra.png

And that's exactly why I think the leak was intentional. The leakers actually had the full thing, because you can see the "timing", and I remember when Perez Hilton leaked that small part, you could see the video playing, but it seemed to be a long footage, because the end was very far away on the display. Hard to explain. And yes, as about this: "That Austin guy, the model is, missing from all leaked Clips, the gold dress, the house, the bulldozer scene, the black lace outfit from the E news interview."  such a mistery.

Oh I think the leak was absolutely intentional too. I just happen to think it was done as a shady thing against team B. The time stamp could mean anything cuz there were different ones in the clips. A vid would not be an hr. But they do film for hours at a time. And time stamps would not be on a finished product, ya know? (except in the final MM g-eazy part cuz,that's all the footage they had)

Perez had what was out there imo, same stuff we saw. Cuz if anyone had the full thing, someone would have definitely leaked, don't you think? It's fun to try and play detective though. ;) I don't think we'll ever know.

Anyhoo, I feel bad for the ppl that had hope bc of that flop member/thread. It was a shitty attention seeking thing to do that played into the frenzy.

Liar.mp3 to be honest

I was hoping it would come but I believed him less and less. his updates were ridiculous so i just really wanted to see a good music video for once. it's the third horrible video in a row

if they wouldnt have been so cheap they would have just filmed another awesome video. they are rich as f

still hoping it will leak some day. the scenes are filmed. they exist. edited or not, they are on somebodies computer. just give me the files and i create a 8 minute video :crying2::crying11::crying4:

now as promised i will perform a ritual to summon demons that will drag chrisnay to hell so he can receive his eternity of torture and pain

1) He said tentative on Wednesday

2) Monday was his wish

And I think after all the harassing he went through in the deleted thread, it's natural he wouldn't answer anymore.

I'm not saying he's right and the video is coming but where's the absolute proof that it's not coming? The proof that'd justify such a direct thread title?

I don't wanna sound delusional but Wednesday is not over yet (it's still morning where I live) and also the video could still be released this Friday or Sunday right after her performance. So there'a still a little hope for us to get it. I don't wanna lose hope, it is the last thing that should die. We'll see...I want that f$#king video so much! It looked like a great masterpiece, based on the 2 clips we have. It seems very silly throwing away a great video after all the money they spent on it. Just give it us, Make Me would really benefit! :nydisgust:

Archived