#CHRISNAYEXPOSED + MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO RELEASE DATE

xoxo, Stan.

48 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

They had more than one hour of footage though - the leaked parts were past one hour. No one saw the rest apart from the clips that leaked. Even though there was no final part, it doesn't mean that they couldn't have created a new "final part" with the footage they had if they wanted to release the original video.

YES! I just want all the leaked stuff in good quality - it doesn't have to be finished. There are amazing fans who could edit it up and create a perfect finished version.
So what about those people who claimed to have HQ clips? WHERE THE HELL ARE THE HQ CLIPS? :crying4:

21 minutes ago, Cbrit said:

You're Britney and her team. Your incomplete and scrapped worked gets leaked to the public illegally, infringing on your privacy and copyright laws.

What would completing the video and releasing it in response to fan pressure communicate to people who steal and leak other people's work ?? Would you want to communicate that message when you try so hard to prevent your work being leaked?

Don't know why no one mentions that angle.

Maybe because it doesn't justify releasing a shitty one instead? Most of the fans have nothing to do with the people who first leaked the material. Why should we be "punished" with a second shitty video?

I just want the ******* original clips in HQ so much :crying1:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

I'm sorry about you guys who believed him, I just assumed he was guessing around like everyone else and thinking that Team B would release the video eventually, I was annoyed by the 100 "updates" and no real receipts so I think I didn't even posted there, I gave up on that video a long time ago, maybe that's why it was hard to believe for me.

If we get the video one day then I'll be happy, if not then we won't be disappointed and fooled, that's why you guys should let it go. 

tumblr_inline_o3bognPQuj1tqxk3b_500.gif

2 minutes ago, VTTM said:

Maybe because it doesn't justify releasing a shitty one instead? Most of the fans have nothing to do with the people who first leaked the material. Why should we be "punished" with a second shitty video?

You're missing the point. It's not about punishing fans. It's that a decision was made to scrap the video and the album artwork (for reasons we may never completely understand) - and fans were never entitled to see what was scrapped.
Just because it was stolen, leaked, and fans liked what they saw does not mean the original reasons for scrapping the video no longer exist - and I'm sure her team don't want to reinforce those who illegally leak material like this to the public and cause problems for them (such unrest amongst fans and all these threads etc).

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

100% your alls faults for believing him lol. i didnt believe that dude for a SECOND. just goes to show how gullible some of you are. I could post a thread right now saying "OMG my friend works as an intern at RCA and they said that the MM video will be released on the Japanese version of the album" and i'd get 70 pages of "OMG I CANT WAIT!" "OMG ITS HAPPENING!" 

BOTTOM LINE: STOP believing people that do not have 100% evidence or proof. goodnight 

30a.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Cbrit said:

You're missing the point. It's not about punishing fans. It's that a decision was made to scrap the video and the album artwork (for reasons we may never completely understand) - and fans were never entitled to see what was scrapped.
Just because it was stolen, leaked, and fans liked what they saw does not mean the original reasons for scrapping the video no longer exist - and I'm sure her team don't want to reinforce those who illegally leak material like this to the public and cause problems for them (such unrest amongst fans and all these threads etc).

I get your point. But still: what leaked was so little compared to all the stuff that was recorded that would probably compose the final product, that I don't think it'd have mattered that much. They still could have worked with all the material and released something very different from the leaks. This is what makes me agree with you on something: it really got scrapped for some other reason we may never know.

I just can't believe they'd throw away such a flawless first part as the one that leaked + the cage scene :crying1::crying4::crying2:

46 minutes ago, cho said:

Omfg I love u lol this is me with ***** hair and no **** glasses http://i.imgur.com/X3cRoFg.jpg

:umomg: Gorl, I thought because your avatar was of you in sunglasses that maybe you were covering up (though to be fair, I also thought it might be because of identity purposes), but you're seriously beautiful! Love your eyebrows, they look so unique!

And I totally know what you mean about getting your hair done, I bleach my hair blonde and my roots have grown out so far, but I don't want to go pay however much to get it fixed at the moment because I'm lazy and it costs $$$ :crying2:

3 minutes ago, GimmeTitney said:

:umomg: Gorl, I thought because your avatar was of you in sunglasses that maybe you were covering up (though to be fair, I also thought it might be because of identity purposes), but you're seriously beautiful! Love your eyebrows, they look so unique!

And I totally know what you mean about getting your hair done, I bleach my hair blonde and my roots have grown out so far, but I don't want to go pay however much to get it fixed at the moment because I'm lazy and it costs $$$ :crying2:

Lol if by "unique" you mean "almost nonexistent and almost completely drawn," then YES hahahaha thank you :orly:

And yes ugh that's the friggin story of my life. I've been bleaching my hair since Oops. I seriously am so in debt to it. I feel like a slaaaave. I have like five inches of regrowth. Feels bad, man. But I got it ombred last time but that was legit like 7 months ago :ugh:

i really don't know what to do. I'm at a #crossroads :hype:

30 minutes ago, Cbrit said:

You're missing the point. It's not about punishing fans. It's that a decision was made to scrap the video and the album artwork (for reasons we may never completely understand) - and

fans were never entitled to see what was scrapped.

tumblr_meryuoi3qP1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Unfortunately, and it's a fact, we are entitled. And I hate to say it, but it's all Britney's fault.  Why? there is evidence on her social media accounts (Instagram ® and Twitter ® ) and there's also an interview with Entertainment News ® in which she's promoting Make Me. In such sneak peaks she was selling people a product. But we got another one instead... Wouldn't that make thiss mess false publicity? I'm being all dramatic but my point is: if they're are not to release the music video, we do have the right of knowing why, and I don't see why whe should accept silence as a response. :truthtea:

17 minutes ago, VTTM said:

I get your point. But still: what leaked was so little compared to all the stuff that was recorded that would probably compose the final product, that I don't think it'd have mattered that much. They still could have worked with all the material and released something very different from the leaks. This is what makes me agree with you on something: it really got scrapped for some other reason we may never know.

I just can't believe they'd throw away such a flawless first part as the one that leaked + the cage scene :crying1::crying4::crying2:

Britney and team obviously saw some merit in some of the material / ideas... otherwise she never would have ended up covered in paint in a cage!!

But of course they are not going to opt for a screen shot album cover unless some major **** went down...

I am so glad I missed this whole **** storm mess on exhale. I persuaded myself to believe I won't see the complete version of the video, so I just let it go weeks ago and won't think about it because it hurts. It's even quite difficult for me to listen to the song Make Me now... I still do but it brings back those memories... :crying11:

21 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Unfortunately, and it's a fact, we are entitled. And I hate to say it, but it's all Britney's fault.  Why? there is evidence on her social media accounts (Instagram ® and Twitter ® ) and there's also an interview with Entertainment News ® in which she's promoting Make Me. In such sneak peaks she was selling people a product. But we got another one instead... Wouldn't that make thiss mess false publicity? I'm being all dramatic but my point is: if they're are not to release the music video, we do have the right of knowing why, and I don't see why whe should accept silence as a response. :truthtea:

At that time of those posts / interview I'm sure she had every intention of releasing the video - still doesn't mean it's written in blood that she has to release it or that fans are entitled to it. That's like saying no one is allowed to change their mind under no circumstances EVER. 
You may think you're entitled to a more direct explanation for the decision... but think about how silence actually IS sending you a message, it's not saying nothing. The details of many business related decisions are confidential and nothing substantial can really be said without breaching that - sometimes the classiest thing you can do in life is stay silent and move forward.
I think Britney and her team have been dehumanised in this situation and they can't really win - because they are not at liberty to explain all the factors that went into the decision. We have to hold that in mind.

Archived