#CHRISNAYEXPOSED + MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO RELEASE DATE

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I KNEW HE JUST ASSUMED SOMETHING.

I kind of assumed something would come tomorrow in place of a song OR a song will just come, but that's just me thinking. I'm not gonna post a thread claiming to know some kind of insider :tiffdrink:

Whatevs about the video, there's A ******* VMA PERFORMANCE IN LESS THAN A WEEK :hype: let's focus on that

I believed too because it didn't make sense that her team paid David and he took the money and ran with everything and instead all we got was a really shitty cheap video. Omg I'm really so upset about it still. Her album is amazing but all of this is overshadowing the music in a really unfortunate way. :crying1:

Chrisnay seemed like a real legit fan...I can't believe a real fan would be such a **** to other fans after all the meltdowns. Why can't we be united like the hive?:(

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

29xay5g.gif

Tragic that he had to come to an online forum to receive affirmation/praise from people :tiffanynod: And that he was so adamant when his claims were so shaky :tiffsmoke: Fake h*es and basic b*tches seeking attention can see their way out of here tbh :mcwave:

RIGHT???? I'm so upset, I can't believe I believed in him. I feel SO STUPID :(

3 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

What confuses me is that like of course team britney won't realease the video but it seemed so inevitable that it would leask, how come it didn't when so many people seemed to have it?

And apparently people even hacked the Brad Low vimeo account. :lollipop:

Archived