#CHRISNAYEXPOSED + MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO RELEASE DATE

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh drat. I was starting to low-key believe him at the end because he seemed so confident and the lack of a lawsuit against Dave. There were major clues that his story was fake as **** tho. This would have been ill if it was true.  I can't with the video we have now. Did Dave get a little Terry Richardson with her? What reason do they have to scrap a video like this? And why would Chrisnay do this? He was  getting death threats. Like really?

I know I said I was done paying our dear "insider" any attention, but I also don't know if the following information counts as "exposing" Chrisnay. When his 95 page thread was locked a few days ago, I went to look at past threads he created and took some screenshots that show an interesting pattern in where he's worked. 

The only thread left is one from September 2013 called "Britney's Recent Plastic Surgery," where he says he works for a plastic surgery office. I took a screen cap of it, as I didn't want to directly link it because I don't want people bumping it and thus having it deleted:

1erp0i.png

Now, fast forward two years later to another thread he created in October 2015 called "Sooo Much Spppammmm," complaining about ads on Exhale. He said he worked for UX, or "User experience design, which is the process of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the product." This threads is no longer available, but a screenshot is below:

2qui2q9.jpg

I blurred out the other member because I didn't want to drag them into this :moorangu:

Now, almost a year later in August 2016, Chrisnay creates his infamous thread claiming he has insider information about the release of the original video. Some people start asking how he knows about this. He states that his friend works at some records agency for OrangeTheory fitness, one of the sponsors of the video, while he states that he works at an advertising agency. He didn't say what he specifically did there.

So, to recap where he has worked:

• 2013, plastic surgery office
  • 2015, user design experience
  • 2016, advertising

I'm not saying any of what I'm questioning is definitive, but how does one go from working in a plastic surgery office to user design to advertising in two years? :xcuseme: I totally understand working different jobs and working them for certain amounts of time, but it just seems like he's always bringing in where he works to legitimize his claims, yet he's always shifting where he works. I don't know if I'm getting at anything here, but I thought it was intriguing.

Discuss. :bey:

@Chrisnay :chershade:

I dont understand if people are so mad about what he did, why keep coming back to these chrisnay threads just to get pressed and angry all over again? How about just letting it go and moving on

Just take it as a lesson not to blindly believe what someone tells you cause you know you wouldnt do it in real life so why do it here

You state to be so embarassed of the ones who believed him and blah blah blah and that people should let it go and stuff, and yet you keep coming here and posting about it every other page :truthtea:

It's sad enough that we all believed him/wanted to believe him (me and the people who claimed so on this thread), so stop calling us foolish/goolible or whatever other word comes to your mind. Just let us be :arianabye:

• Super Mods

So,  britney1688  was right about promo in London ?

Potentially?

1. She originally said, "Oh. Britney will be travelling *******. But she won't be leaving the uk for a while. #londonbitch" (Receipt). She's right in that the Apple Music Festival is in the UK, however, Britney's only performing on the 27th. So she's not performing over multiple days. However, maybe she'll do some UK or European promo?
  2. On where Britney will perform in London, britney1688 said, "O2 for sure." (Receipt) However, the Apple Music Festival is at the Roundhouse, and not the O2. 

Potentially?

1. She originally said, "Oh. Britney will be travelling *******. But she won't be leaving the uk for a while. #londonbitch" (Receipt). She's right in that the Apple Music Festival is in the UK, however, Britney's only performing on the 27th. So she's not performing over multiple days. However, maybe she'll do some UK or European promo?
  2. On where Britney will perform in London, britney1688 said, "O2 for sure." (Receipt) However, the Apple Music Festival is at the Roundhouse, and not the O2. 

Maybe was just luck, but we have to wait and see.

And Britney1688 used to said Christnay was honestly...OMGGGG i'm not so hype but my hope somehow keep buring upp

Girl... don't do this to yourself-

Just let it go and enjoy the promo we're getting. 

Archived