Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Denisa said:

****!! I don't care about the lip sync!!! I like Britney the way she is!!! The only reason that i want her to sing live is because i don't want negative material!! But i don't give a **** about the lip sync! For me Britney will be always Britney, and i want to see her happy! If she feels unconfortable singing live, it's ok for me! I like Brit because she is a normal person, not a diva style!

That's cool, but she's a singer. That's why she's got a contract. That's why she puts out albums. I like her personality as well but at the end of the day, she needs to sing. It's not bashing, it's plainly obvious. 

I refuse to believe there is anything for the buzz - we were fooled around by Chrisaney or whatever the **** his name is and we can't get our hopes up tbh. And I think she won't be singing as others participating in carpool do. She at least will be whispering or goofing around. 

But what's the point putting her in karaoke where she won't be singing... And we all know Team B and how ****** up they are.

She acted weird in this teaser and I dislike it. 

Im going back jamming to GLORY it's the best we can get at the moment (before VMAs)

1 hour ago, Cold As Fire said:

Of course I always appreciate her doing some promo. BUT why would the choose to film her segment if they knew she would be lipping? NO ONE has lipped Carpool Karaoke before, no one. I'm just really worried about how it's going to affect Glory and Britney herself. You're an absolute idiot if you think it's totally fine that she fully lipped Carpool Karaoke. The fans will live, but the GP will be over her 100%. :drown: 

OK lets see it that way. Do you really think that Britney doesn't know that everybody are saying that she is always lipsyncing??? Do you really think that she/her team are thinking that people are believing that she sings live?

Second, this is TV show, the shooting is professional,  it's not like you are put cam in your car and singing to it. There are various angles , there is no background nice and for sure there more than one mics in the car. On different paces. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to hear everyone in the car on the same volume level. If there are many mics that means that you can manipulate the volume of everyone in the car. Do you ever listen to 3D sounding? In this clip is obvious that they cutted Britney out. Just for the hype. 

And last thing - The GP will live if she lipped but the fan base will bitching about it forever...

And calm down QUEENS, she is not going into show that she is embarrassing herself, they are making her feel uncomfortable. For sure there were restrictions about the questions and the jokes. That's the price that you pay for Britney in your car. 

I hope they didn't just sang her songs in "Carpool Karaoke"

Like Bieber Post-Grammys and Vol. 2 sang other songs by other artists (the Alanis song haha and they both sucked but it was just for the laughs), I think she would feel more comfortable singing songs that she likes to listen to and not just her songs. Do we have any confirmation on this? Is it really just her songs?

But I mean...the main thing is that she actually sings, so let's cross our fingers or else, there will be a **** storm everywhere!

That's gonna happend just in your MINDS C'mon guys

O M F G... Are you serious? First scares about VMAS just for a performance in Vegas (the first one) and then the carpool just for a 5min preview? There's a lot of good things happening this Era and nobady is getting crazy about it? 

I could pray on my knees something similar to happen since blackout... And then comes out CIRCUS and... NOTHING.... And then FF and... NOTHING... And then BJ and.... NOTHING! :ehno:

but ríght now is here her GLORY with an flawless actittude... Shape body... Fierce and we have.... An AMAZING ALBUM... CARPOOL KARAOKE... VMAS... I HEART RADIO FESTIVAL AND ALMOST THE SÚPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW and most of you aren' getting excited?

:OMGney:

Sometimes you really make me feel sad for her...

:yeahsure: 

Archived