Britney Talks About The Super Bowl In New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Wait for it...

If the Patriots or Buccaneers (LOL NO) play in the super bowl this year, I will pay someone to go with me if there is even a slight possibility that Britney will walk onto the field to fart on the football. I'm not joking. That's how badly I want this to be true.

I heard a part of the interview. I'll transcribe it for you:

Interviewer: "Speaking of Adele, did you hear she turned down the Super Bowl?"

Britney: "No, really?"

I: "She did. She said she didn't dance. You did the Super Bowl, right?"

B: "Yeah, a long time ago. It was me, the Rolling Stones and the Backstreet Boys. It was cool."

I: "That must have been crazy, Were you nervous?"

B: "Oh my God, I was so nervous. But it was cool. I'd never done something like that before."

27 minutes ago, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

I heard a part of the interview. I'll transcribe it for you:

Interviewer: "Speaking of Adele, did you hear she turned down the Super Bowl?"

Britney: "No, really?"

I: "She did. She said she didn't dance. You did the Super Bowl, right?"

B: "Yeah, a long time ago. It was me, the Rolling Stones and the Backstreet Boys. It was cool."

I: "That must have been crazy, Were you nervous?"

B: "Oh my God, I was so nervous. But it was cool. I'd never done something like that before."

Lol  really?

Guest Supernova.

She said: “Yes. I would ­probably do that. I would have to have a little support group, another artist of course. I don’t think you would ever do the Super Bowl alone. That would be kind of scary.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1662140/britney-spears-in-frantic-fight-for-life-after-she-almost-drowned-in-six-foot-waves-while-on-holiday-in-hawaii/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Archived