Please don't ***** when Make Me is dropped by radio and Glory is certified 2x Wood

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Oliver T said:

sorry but Idc bout charts so yeah.:cigney:

I bought Glory, will buy the vinyl, bought Make Me and stream that happy family that is Britney's discography on a daily basis.

+ the tenth of different editions of her albums, singles, greatest hits I used to buy when I was younger :pieceofwhat: 

If people like it, they'll request it. And lbr, Make Me is a good song. No one cares about the charts more than about the songs :yaknow: 

I don't care if you care about the charts or not.

RCA cares about them. If you want an era with 2 flop singles and 1 video, you're on the right track.

Radio is difficult with Britney whether there are requests or not. So if you're not requesting, the damage will be severe.

:leaving:

1 minute ago, button said:

I don't care if you care about the charts or not.

RCA cares about them. If you want an era with 2 flop singles and 1 video, you're on the right track.

Radio is difficult with Britney whether there are requests or not. So if you're not requesting, the damage will be severe.

:leaving:

RCA has a full contract with Britney...they get money from her perfumes, games, shows, albums, singles, etc...and they just got 2 #1 singles from Justin Timberlake and Sia, and they had record of the year last year. I'm sorry sis but honestly if RCA can't pay more money to these stations they are the problem not us and not Brenda Joan. :leaving:

but anyways...back to requesting

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Momentum is heavily gone it's evident, it's hard to request a song for 5 weeks with no promo and no payola, some of us our trying but expected to drop piece by piece until Britney promotes this weekend

Momentum... Not even when the VMA perf was announced people were requesting. :britdrown:

Just now, button said:

Momentum... Not even when the VMA were announced people were requesting. :britdrown:

we shouldn't have to do this much, we literally pushed it into the top 10 and it's gonna go back into the top 10 by the end of the week most likely. It's remaining stable, time for Britney to ******* pay or boo hoo. 

I am requesting tho. 

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

RCA has a full contract with Britney...they get money from her perfumes, games, shows, albums, singles, etc...and they just got 2 #1 singles from Justin Timberlake and Sia, and they had record of the year last year. I'm sorry sis but honestly if RCA can't pay more money to these stations they are the problem not us and not Brenda Joan. :leaving:

but anyways...back to requesting

Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

we shouldn't have to do this much, we literally pushed it into the top 10 and it's gonna go back into the top 10 by the end of the week most likely. It's remaining stable, time for Britney to ******* pay or boo hoo. 

I am requesting tho. 

Ummm... why are you giving Exhalers reasons to not request? It's not like they're doing anything important. Judging by the latest hit threads. :huh:

Archived