Must slay Vmas to gain back GP

Oprah Winfrey.

Britney must and has too perform make me the best she possibly can good choreography and **** outfit she will need something to add to it to make it pop (ex snake, kiss, striptease) all her performance of the past were iconic and controversial and she has to bring that back. And she really needs to sing or make it look believable the gp  wont be here for it if she is a lipsynching ******** just flapping her arms and hair around. for the performance her coregraphy should be tight and **** but not too fast and too much the song is sorta slow she needs to perform it as if she is actually singing to it. She needs to move her legs and hips work her arms not flap them and give us something brand new and not vegas choreography.  I will want her to succeed and gain back the gp and this album being good alone wont do it she has alot of competition especially with rihanna performing and that album 'blonde'. The Vmas are coming and I hope she is ready to be BRITNEY *****!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she starts her performance as basic as she did bbma she will be dragged no matter how much she pulls it together at the end some ppl saw those stiff moves and nerves and dragged that performance despite her pulling thru at the end ...luckily the media was on her side I think them knowing that backlash they will be expecting to drag her....this better be her best performance she's given in 10 years we have no time for nerves or stiffness Britney u been performing in Vegas for years this should be a walk in the park and that make me routine in Vegas GOTS ta go

1 minute ago, derick said:

If she starts her performance as basic as she did bbma she will be dragged no matter how much she pulls it together at the end some ppl saw those stiff moves and nerves and dragged that performance despite her pulling thru at the end ...luckily the media was on her side I think them knowing that backlash they will be expecting to drag her....this better be her best performance she's given in 10 years we have no time for nerves or stiffness Britney u been performing in Vegas for years this should be a walk in the park and that make me routine in Vegas GOTS ta go

She's hiking when she should be rehearsing tho :( Makes me a bit worried.

18 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

She's hiking when she should be rehearsing tho :( Makes me a bit worried.

I feel like she rehearses when we don't kno like that other make me rehearsal she seemed very comfortable with the routine and just that one min ******* on her whole Vegas performance I'm hoping that THAT is Wat she will be doing cuz if she thinks that new performance is Wats gonna be worth her comeback wit that stiff cement execution she can kiss that comeback good bye cuz they are ready to drag her it's bad enough she doesn't sing she has no excuse to be stiff during a slow song 

1 hour ago, PlayingItSafe said:

No performance will win the GP round. The GP is only there for Basics nowadays (Katy, Taylor etc etc.) Oh and Adele, who I like but she can't "perform" she just sings. But if Britney can win back some ex-fans that'd be good. Her BBMA performance was great, but still got slated by some for being a bit stiff at the start and entirely lipped. 

:drinky:

Archived