VMA Performance - Come Full Circle

MaPlayz

So, obviously not saying this is gonna happen, this isn't based on facts or anything so don't attack me :yesokay: Buuuuuuut....

How would you guys feel about her opening her performance with "Gimme More" and then go into "Make Me"?

She's done all these Vegas routines at her BBMA performance aside from her new choreo for Toxic? What if Gimme More was left out intentionally and now they're bringing the whole VMA thing full circle. 

Open with BTI's "It's been a while/I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting/But I'm here now" ... 3-2-1 It's Britney *****!

She then does a part of POM's GM performance and then go into MM.

Imagine how epic that would be :hype:- her redoing her last performance, slaying it and then performing her slower song MM. The media would go crazy.

Would you be here for it?!?! I just can't imagine her literally performing Make Me with Vegas choreo for 3 minutes and then taking off especially with Gaga, Beyonce, Katy Perry and Rihanna all there..... I feel like GM/MM Mix would literally change her ballgame .....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, WholeHawaii said:

It would be amazing. :yay:

But it won't happen. :kidcries:

5 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

im here for it tbh

6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

It's Britney ***** would be amazing to start with tbh.

I don't see it happening though:nydisgust:

Let's pray ya'lllllllll ;)

If her residency contract stipulates that she can perform outside Vegas as long as she promotes PoM, I'm honestly preparing myself to see her perform DYWCO and Make Me, with the same choreography as those from PoM.

BUT

I am also genuinely excited, whatever the case. Her dancing has improved a lot, and she can still outperform and outdance other Pop artists nowadays. The BBMAs affirmed that for me. As a fan, I wish she'll do something new, but if she doesn't, I just hope it's something that the GP can appreciate.

5 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

She needs to do something new and fresh. i don't understand why everyone wants to continue to have her live in the past. If she wants to become a legacy artists then she can continue to do old things and rehash old ideas. If you want her to stay current, she needs to do CURRENT things. :cigney:

She wont and shouldn't do gimme more its been 10 years why remind the gp that forgot vma 2007

1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

She needs to do something new and fresh. i don't understand why everyone wants to continue to have her live in the past. If she wants to become a legacy artists then she can continue to do old things and rehash old ideas. If you want her to stay current, she needs to do CURRENT things. :cigney:

I would normally agree with you 100%... I'm usually not the biggest fan of them treating her like a legacy artist either, and it wasn't really meant like that....

But I feel like in this case it would be more like, "Hey vmas  - you missed me- I'm back for the first time in almost 10 years- I know u remember last time - i wasn't feeling it-  lemme slay the **** out ouf of it this time tho- btw here's me slayying my new stuff on top - now get ur basic *** of this seat and go buy glory - can we go again? no im out." :cooltshirt:

her going up there and NOT referencing her status as the Queen of VMAs could prove to be a mistake. And tbh, look at the promo vid, it's basically all references "leading up to this one moment."

2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

She wont and shouldn't do gimme more its been 10 years why remind the gp that forgot vma 2007

tbh i hate to say it.. but no one forgot it.. in fact, every ******* time she comes out with anything new they manage to reference it somehow - they write an article on her new stuff, her gazillionth comeback and then go ahead and reference her head shaving and 2007 performance à la "gone are the days when britney did such and such" .....  imo she could finally capitalize on it ...

But it's all hypothetical anyway coz it would never happen....

24 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

So, obviously not saying this is gonna happen, this isn't based on facts or anything so don't attack me :yesokay: Buuuuuuut....

How would you guys feel about her opening her performance with "Gimme More" and then go into "Make Me"?

She's done all these Vegas routines at her BBMA performance aside from her new choreo for Toxic? What if Gimme More was left out intentionally and now they're bringing the whole VMA thing full circle. 

Open with BTI's "It's been a while/I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting/But I'm here now" ... 3-2-1 It's Britney *****!

She then does a part of POM's GM performance and then go into MM.

Imagine how epic that would be :hype:- her redoing her last performance, slaying it and then performing her slower song MM. The media would go crazy.

Would you be here for it?!?! I just can't imagine her literally performing Make Me with Vegas choreo for 3 minutes and then taking off especially with Gaga, Beyonce, Katy Perry and Rihanna all there..... I feel like GM/MM Mix would literally change her ballgame .....

It's been DONE though. I feel like its over played already. She needs something NEW, new iconic moments.

She has 17 amazing NEW tracks to remix and use for a performance and you want her to continue to use tid bits from 10 year old songs that she has already performed hella? The GP are going to think shes the same old ****.

She does not need to "prove" shes the queen of the VMAs. She just needs to go out there, kill it with a FRESH, ORIGINAL, NEW idea and everyone will KNOW she's the queen of VMAs, they don't need to be reminded of her past performances. They are iconic. 

You don't see Beyonce going out and performing Single Ladies over and over. Or Naughty Girl, or any of those songs she has to REMIND people. Been there done that.

Archived