Justice for What You Need

LaLohan

Just now, Glorificus said:

Did I say anything about Toxic?

No.

Did I make that comparison.

No.

Did I say it was even half as good a song as Toxic?

No.

Did I say it would be a classic pop hit?

No.

Sit down.

I choose to make the comparison I want. If you wanna talk about a bold song, do it right! Calm your **** litte pu$$y!:nyheadache:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

I choose to make the comparison I want. If you wanna talk about a bold song, do it right! Calm your **** litte pu$$y!:nyheadache:

Yeah but you're comparing two songs that are not even a little similar :xcuseme:

Toxic may have been a new sound for her at the time, yes.

But it was still clearly a pop/dance song and she had recorded pop/dance songs before Toxic so upon hearing it I'm pretty sure most people would have predicted instant success.

This song is a COMPLETELY new sound for her because it's a soul song. It's not a dance song.

You just can't compare it to Toxic because there is nothing there to compare it with.

1 minute ago, Glorificus said:

Yeah but you're comparing two songs that are not even a little similar :xcuseme:

Toxic may have been a new sound for her at the time, yes.

But it was still clearly a pop/dance song and she had recorded pop/dance songs before Toxic so upon hearing it I'm pretty sure most people would have predicted instant success.

This song is a COMPLETELY new sound for her because it's a soul song. It's not a dance song.

You just can't compare it to Toxic because there is nothing there to compare it with.

What you Need is a soul song? You need to listen to soul music! :arianabye:

4 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

What you Need is a soul song? You need to listen to soul music! :arianabye:

It IS a soul song. It's like something that the Supremes would have sung in their heyday or at least that's what it's trying to emulate. If Beyoncé sang this song everyone would be like OMG Beyoncés done a new soul-style song.

MTE, It's one of my favs from the album. :bparty:

she is on fire and seems to be having a lot of fun. 

it might not be single materal but it's an awesome track.:yaknow:

and tbh, idk whats wrong with the vocals

i think it's one of her best works vocal-wise since ITZ. (and it's the first time I name ITZ here, so I mean it :) ) 

The only two songs that i don't like vocal-wise and I usually skip while listening to Glory are Clumsy and Private Show. 

Clumsy sounds cheap. I mean, it kinda sounds like a demo. The vocal production is just... weird :eheeek: . Private Show has a lot of potential, it's a good song but again the vocal production is a mess. 

Archived