Justice for What You Need

LaLohan

I'm sorry I agree with the OP. Y'all need to give the hating on this song a bit of break. Okay yeah it's not the best song on the album, but it was a risk she took, a song like nothing she's ever done and her vocals sound pretty good on it, but not her best admittedly. 

It still is better than anything we got on Britney Jean (minus Work *****) so y'all need to sit down!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

I listened to the albums this afternoon by removing Clumsy and What You Need. It seriously deserves critical acclaim without those unneeded songs imo!:queenflopga:

sucks for u boo. I might accept Clumsy as being KIND OF basic but don't come for What You Need. Have fun with your flop taste though :queenflopga:

2 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

what? it's an amazing song. 

it's pretty safe to say that if you don't like it, you're the problem - not the track. :arianabye:

1 minute ago, ♕ LaLohan ♕ said:

sucks for u boo. I might accept Clumsy as being KIND OF basic but don't come for What You Need. Have fun with your flop taste though :queenflopga:

Preach!!!

13 minutes ago, Glorificus said:

I'm sorry I agree with the OP. Y'all need to give the hating on this song a bit of break. Okay yeah it's not the best song on the album, but it was a risk she took, a song like nothing she's ever done and her vocals sound pretty good on it, but not her best admittedly. 

It still is better than anything we got on Britney Jean (minus Work *****) so y'all need to sit down!

Risk?  :arianabye:

17 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

But she sounds so good on it! And her vocals actually remind me a lot of her older stuff- 'Deep In My Heart', for example.  

She sounds good, but imagine how hreat it would sound if she used her own real voice u know? 

AND THAT would actually be easy for her, to sing in a natural way without hurting her voice

5 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

Risk?  :arianabye:

Yea it clearly was a risk because y'all don't like it. There was a risk to recording it because it's not a typical Britney-style song.

Tbh, I'm glad she did it I'm glad it made the cut. It's full of personality and flair.

I love the album, but without this song I think I'd love it a little less because a lot of the songs are slower jams and this one is so upbeat and sassy that it's a nice break from **** breathy vocals.

Just now, Glorificus said:

Yea it clearly was a risk because y'all don't like it. There was a risk to recording it because it's not a typical Britney-style song.

Tbh, I'm glad she did it I'm glad it made the cut. It's full or personality and flair.

I love the album, but without this song I think I'd love it a little less because a lot of the songs are slower jams and this one is so upbeat and sassy.

Toxic was a risk back then... I don't see What You Need becoming a classic pop song, it's not even loved by her own fans!

It's not a natural sassy song. She could never perform that live with how she is rn imo!:cigney:

Just now, LilyRoseAllen said:

Toxic was a risk back then... I don't see What You Need becoming a classic pop song, it's not even loved by her own fans!

It's not a natural sassy song. She could never perform that live with how she is rn imo!:cigney:

Did I say anything about Toxic?

No.

Did I make that comparison.

No.

Did I say it was even half as good a song as Toxic?

No.

Did I say it would be a classic pop hit?

No.

Sit down.

Archived