VMAs Producer On Britney's Performance: It's Something She's Never Done Before

Jordan Miller

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

I'm scared this ratchet girl will overshadow Britney with her vanguard award n hits shes gonna perform steal the big piece of the pie from this night :omg:

I hope she gets her award at the backstage tbh :BBMAney:

Only Britney is classy enough to do that...

I'm excited, but trying to not get my hopes up. I think it will be a good performance, but i don't want to try to expect anything as epic as 2000, 2001 or 2003, it's just really hard to beat those and to expect something better than that sets you up for disapointment. I mean of course they're going to try to hype it up as much as possible to try to get more ppl to watch. 

I'm confused those are the only performers announced Britney, Rihanna, Nick Jonas and Future? The show is less than a week away and those are the only CONFIRMED performers? the VMA's is all about the performances..  who gives a **** about who wins the awards anymore? that seems like a really low amount of performers... if Gaga, Beyonce and Katy are all trying to "surprise" everyone that's ridiculous...

After all the hate What You Need has been getting from y'all I would laugh so hard if she goes all "soul sista" and performs that followed by Make Me.

Shes definitely never done a performance like that!

I mean she clearly likes the song, it didn't just make the cut, it made the standard edition, so what does that tell you?

Archived