VMAs Producer On Britney's Performance: It's Something She's Never Done Before

Jordan Miller

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

"She's not one to do the same thing she's done in the past" executive producer Jesse Ignjatovic tells EW. "It's going to be something you've not seen her do before. It's going to separate her from the other performances."

DEAD

Read the article: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/23/mtv-vmas-britney-spears-performance

OMG pre-recorded "LIVE" stream performance from another venue confirmed! :tiffanycries:

The comments are all like 'What, so she's gonna sing live? Cause we've seen her do everything else'

Lol. I dont wanna set myself up for disappointment but i'd love if she sang live. She'd get so much respect from people if she sounds good and that's what would really set her performance apart from the rest. 

Just now, button said:

Ok we'll see about that... so where do you expect Glory to debut and with how much in pure sales? :huh:

tbh it deserves 250k and #1 but defo top 3 with 120k :tiffanycries:

shame Glory should be Britneys 7th#1 album 

tbh BOMT debuted at #1 with 121k so its possible for Glory to go #1 with 120k :tiffanynod:

1 minute ago, sjok said:

OMG pre-recorded "LIVE" stream performance from another venue confirmed! :tiffanycries:

or maybe she's using Talor Swift now as Banana instead :tiffanycries: no artist ever featured another artist as an animal before for a performance. Beyonce could be the lion or something while Gaga a horse :tiffanycries: it would be a first!  :tiffanycries:

15 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Live singing? I don't think so... These people would say anything for ratings. She's gonna do a great job just like she did at the Billboard Music Awards and that's all it matters. 

Exactly.  It's people getting all hyped up for something massively huge that leads to disappointment.  Just let it happen.  It's Britney it's the VMA's and she loves the music, it'll be good.

Archived