VMAs Producer On Britney's Performance: It's Something She's Never Done Before

Jordan Miller

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, bayernsven91 said:

The only thing she has never done was only standing on the stage and singing completely live. Wouldn´t be a great show but the proof that she still can sing when she really tries

But it WOULD be a great show, that's what alot of people are missing. Watching her move her arms, walk around, flip her hair and touch her body while she lip-syncs is not a good show! If she actually sang she would get MAD respect, go viral and glory would have huge promotion. 

Everyone is here for her to do something sensational and put on some kind of show as she did back in the day 

but be more realistic there are not these kind of shows anymore and i doubt Britney will do one 

she didnt do on BBMA , just danced ,so lower ur expectations tbh

just pray that she looks good and deliver the moves of the choreo :mhm:

It's hard to think of something she hasn't yet done there...

She's:

• Debuted songs there
  • Slayed the world with dancing 
  • Performed with animals
  • Performed with other artists
  • Given us an iconic messy performance
  • Covered other people's songs
  • Striptease
  • Each showing has created scandal and enraged moms everywhere

What else is there that has not been done? They better not pull something corny like, "she's never closed the show". Boy bye.

17 hours ago, Gambler said:

Omg im really proud of her right now, i mean she is perfoming on the award that almost buried her career, strong britney :sobbing:

Exactly.  She has nothing to prove really, but I think it's gonna be a personal victory for her.

All those who still drag her in the media can stfu now once and for all. There is nothing left to ask from her at this point. 

Archived