First Week Predictions for Glory Are In.

ShaneBritneyFan

9 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

If i stream the same song 1500 times it will still counnt as 1 album sales,right?

Yes, right.  1500 stream = 1 album sale. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

the album isn't that long too, I see you Britney nice tactic sister :P

you can stream top to bottom in like less than an hour 

She should have put a lot of interludes just a little longer than the minimum Billboard requires to take into account. :queenflopga:

1 minute ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

We have MUCH stronger streaming first of all, and second we have 2 of the HUGEST promo platforms an artist could ask for, and Barbara and FGL DONT HAVE THEM. we need to STREAM THIS ALBUM LIKE OUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT and we'll watch the predictions go higher 

Yeah but if Frank has to compete with us it's gonna be rough even with our advantageous streaming power over the others. 

I really hope Frank doesn't perform at the VMA's but I have a feeling he might if he dropped his album a week prior to it :crying1:

15 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

yes, it can be one song, multiple songs, or the whole album from top to bottom as long as its been played from the album itself or from like a youtube audio. Britney has the 4 initial promo songs on youtube. You can also stream from xbox music, spotify, google play, etc...

12 minutes ago, Godlory said:

Yes, right.  1500 stream = 1 album sale. 

Thank you both.I wasn't so sure about that.It's good to know :)

I can only use Spotify.I think i will use two different laptops and accounts after friday.

Archived