First Week Predictions for Glory Are In.

ShaneBritneyFan

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

And for the record, someone at PopJustice also pointed out that Barbra's album is just an updated version of her last one, so her sales won't be that great.  I don't think Britney will have a problem beating her.  FGL is the biggest threat, imo.

I disagree. Frank Ocean will be 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

It's sad that she keeps selling less as the years go by when her music keeps getting better. Glory deserves to sell at least 1,000,000 :crying2:

Most artists are because no one wants to buy music anymore. 

BJ wasn't getting better though. It deserves what it got but Glory deserve to slay and for awhile but it also depends on how they handle the era. I hope they don't just let it die. 

1 minute ago, ovoxo said:

So is this predicted sale just meh? Lol I'm not too into sales so idk what's the norm. I'm more here for quality but Glory deserves to slay sales :bthink:

It's not horrific. Sales have dwindled a lot. But I think she'll out-do Britney Jean even if sales have collapsed. 

Lemonade did 485k pure, Dangerous Woman did 129k pure sales if you want to compare a little bit and they're prime artists. Selena's Revival did 85k pure. :P

Streams is what matters to give Britney the number one snatch, the pure will keep her up

Guys this isn't bad at all

Britney will have a bit of a TEA boost due to Make Me being a lead already doing decent sales + boost sales from release week. Track by track will help if you guys are willing to do that part. Buying 10 individual songs = 1 album sale. 

Streams NEED to compete, plz check my pinned thread! Frank Ocean is gonna be SUPER strong there we need to go after him

We need 250K clean in order to get a number one.

Barbra and FGL's last albums both debuted number one in 2014, with 196-197K sales. If the label expects 105-110K, they're probably looking at the preorder data and they're not seeing any cause for optimism. Whatever. They should push the album through unconventional promos. 

If Britney's album don't debut number one, I'll settle for a number one in any particular week - probably 2nd, 3rd, or 4th week. I don't care anymore, as long as it goes to number one.

Archived