Does 'Just Luv Me' snatch 'Everytime's wig?

fgdhfrtthtght

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Invitation really is a miracle of a song it's really beautiful. Everytime is in our hearts  but I think Invitation comes really close it's heaven

This exactly.

Everytime remains my #1 song ever, but I have to admit Invitation snatched my wig. I feel emotional EACH time I listen to that song...

Came here to drag the OP as I thought he said JLM > Everytime.

Just not comparable.

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Here's my invitation baby, hope it sets us free, to know each other better, put your love all over me, ahh ahh ahhh ahhh :kidcries:

You evoke the feeling, this feeling I've been dreaming of, I'm ready to reveal it, let inhibitions come undone :crying1:

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I would die if she releases it as a single during winter, in December for example, but it would flop hard, that's not what people want from Britney. The music video could be so beautiful too... :crying4:

You know it could work here in France. And if Everytime is one of her biggest hits, then why not Invitation ? They definately need to release it at last single so if it flops, damaged control. GP def needs to know that jewel. :crying11:

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Make Me left our top 200 on iTunes in like 3 or 4 days :moorangu:

Nobody knows Britney is still doing music and people don't check for her at all, the only way one of her song becomes successful in Europe is if she comes promote and if she has a tour... 

The only way is that she gets that #1 in US. Everybody knows that french radios selects all the shitty french songs that exists and copy US radios to complete their playlist :explainlol:

Archived