Glory is ******* amazing,but yall definitely have your Gold ones.

thrive94

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine too are: 

1.) Liar :myjam: IMO this is the best track and the most "Britney" on the album. I can't get enough of it. 

2.) Better :riri:

3.) Love Me Down :bsass:

4.) Just Luv Me :brit2016:

5.) Change Your Mind :awyeah:

But I literally love the entire album. I didn't include Make Me... because it's all I've listened to for the past month :bigtime: but it's for sure a favorite. The only song I don't like (that much) is What You Need. I think it's growing on me though. She sounds AMAZING but I don't like the style of the song, that's all. I still can't believe that Glory is so amazing. After BJ I tried not to hype myself up too much and set unrealistic expectations for myself, so I feel like I'm even more hyped now that I know it's pure gold. 

46 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I love it too and play the song but then there are times I'm not really feeling it. It's why I'm on the fence, it's the only song I feel stuck in the middle. :bpout:

Oh don't worry boo :sobbing: It's ok... You have to be in a slutty mood to really connect with it too so... I understand we don't always feel this way :sickofu: But if you really dance to it and feel it and its **** vibe, you'll like it more after (I'm high sorry).

1-Just Luv Me
2-Liar
3-Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
4-Love Me Down
5-Clumsy
6-Hard To Forget Ya
7-Slumber Party
8-Invitation
9-Man On The Moon
10-Do You Wanna Come Over?

11-Make Me… 
12-Just Like Me
13-Coupure Électrique
14-Private Show
15-What You Need
16-Better
17-If I’m Dancing

This album is masterpiece 

:flawless: Favs (in order): Make Me, Love Me Down, Just Love Me, Slumber Party, Man on the moon, Just Like Me, What you need.

:bparty: Like: Invitation, Do you wanna come over?, Hard to forget ya, Liar, Courpure Électrique, Better.

:decisions: Kinda like: Clumsy, Change your mind.

:umomg: Not a fan: Private show, If i'm dancin'.

8/10, it's so good  :crying2:

Don't hate me :) 

Archived