First review B+ LOOOOOOOOOOL

*alex*

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JustLikeMe said:

But why are people always saying that Britney had no saying in the making of Blackout? I may be delussional, but the back cover says: Executive producer: Britney Spears. Just curious

Executive producer can mean something as simple as she paid for the studio sessions, producers, songwriters, etc.. It could mean that she was producing the songs with the producers.  The fact is, we don't know what her capacity was in that role.  We know that she funded the Gimme More video.

Just now, G-unit said:

Executive producer can mean something as simple as she paid for the studio sessions, producers, songwriters, etc.. It could mean that she was producing the songs with the producers.  The fact is, we don't know what her capacity was in that role.  We know that she funded the Gimme More video.

I know. Again: call me delussional but her name was the only name behind the title. I Wanna believe. Let me! Haha

8 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Why the **** are they reviewing it now?

This makes me think it was planned and they want people to see these reviews so they run to buy Glory on Friday 

PS: This album deserves a A+ :xcuseme:

Britney's team doesn't choose when people review stuff...

Still kinda confused as for why britney is so hated by media outlets and radio stations.

i would think it has something to do with her fan base... Britney is extremely associated with LGBT right now and many people hate gay people and the artists they listen to...  Thats the only thing i can think of...

I cant at this review. I feel like the author hesistated to accept Glory is more than good than any of the current albums out there. He didnt see the cohesiveness in the album when you cant skip any tracks from this album. Emotions was flowing all over. Hack. Pity reviewer, like they did when Blackout came out years ago and finally they must accept by honoring it in RnR hall of fame.

I'm curious how they reviewed 25,  groundbreaking? Cohesiveness? Any new trends????? 

All reviewers nowadays dont have their own opinions, just follow the trend. Bye

Archived