Anyone Else Think LIAR Sounds Like

MitchellFierce

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PBoy said:

See, that's the point where you failed babe, for the reason we are not same, don't tell me to get over myself and go listen just cause you did, and the sleep comment, try to keep some level and don't make those non sense and childish comments if you're talking to me

Okay. I just made a post with the best interests, maybe even joking, explained myself and still you're offended. Why? Didn't mean to offend you whatsoever. One lobi. B-army!

48 minutes ago, PBoy said:

Do you know the difference between buying an álbum that you know everything and buying an álbum that you got no idea what's in it, the excitment, the curiosity, the hype? Maybe you don't cause maybe you don't even buy them, so you just download it, i've waited 3 years, i can wait more 4 days and keep all this hype once i get my hands on it, so if you don't understand this, you have no ideia the feeling of reaching a store and get your favs álbum and get home fasttest you can just to listen, so that comment of yours to me is souless

When Britney was first becoming popular I was really young, like 9. When she released oops I think I was ten. 

right before she released the album, before she had even released Oops as a single, she performed it at the concert I went to. I was so ******* pumped to hear a brand new Britney song. OMG.

so when the album was released, my mom went to the store and got it for me while I was at school. She did this for oops, britney, itz etc because I was at school every time.

i can't even tell you how much my stomach hurt in those days. I would be pretty much clawing at the desk waiting to get on the bus, get home and run inside. It was really a special moment. 

I will say this though - when blackout leaked, I LOVED IT and I was all the more excited to buy an album I was so obsessed with, so...I dunno 

3 minutes ago, GimmeTitney said:

Omg it looks like I'm the only one who is reminded of that song so far, so don't drag me if it doesn't turn out to be like it to you :orangu:

How am I supposed to drag someone named "GimmeTitney" :hype:

Archived