Is it true that Gaga and Britney performing together on the VMAS?

FreeAsMyHair

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd kind of be here for it, as long as Britney gets to completely perform MM.  Britney needs SOMETHING to steal the spotlight from Beyonce.  You know that fame ***** is going to get on stage. Shake her overrated *** like she's the first one that ever did it with her overrated *** husband and then announce at the end "ME AND MY HUSBAND JUST DROPPED OUR NEW GROUNDBREAKING ALBUM "CHOCOLATE MILK" (or whatever)....ITS ON ITUNES NOW SO GET IT!"

just like she milked that baby announcement.  We all know it's coming.  

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

I'd kind of be here for it, as long as Britney gets to completely perform MM.  Britney needs SOMETHING to steal the spotlight from Beyonce.  You know that fame ***** is going to get on stage. Shake her overrated *** like she's the first one that ever did it with her overrated *** husband and then announce at the end "ME AND MY HUSBAND JUST DROPPED OUR NEW GROUNDBREAKING ALBUM "CHOCOLATE MILK" (or whatever)....ITS ON ITUNES NOW SO GET IT!"

The album isn't coming, but yes, she'll try to steal the spotlight. Britney can do it without Gaga though.

1 minute ago, button said:

The album isn't coming, but yes, she'll try to steal the spotlight. Britney can do it without Gaga though.

I agree...but for whatever reason every person in America wants to rim Beyonce.  So I'm sure she will have some crazy over the top performance that everyone will be talking about.

4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

So_many_down_votes_but_lolabunny_explain

We need something big.

Archived