My Glory Album Reaction Video is up :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will wait until the album is released and I will watch your review because I haven't heard a song yet and you guys, making comments about your favorite tracks I don't know what you are talking about, makes me feel so so down, :overwhelm: we are just 4 days away from Friday. I hope by the thursday late evening we can get it because... :tiffsniffle:

19 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

I dont support this, sorry i just dont want people on youtube hearing the songs that way

I wish you wouldve just waited till like Thursday night :( Im sure it was cute though

Oh no, now I'm feeling bad, thinking I should be waited until album release. There's barley enough to contribute to loss of sales, if anything I would think it would make people wanna buy it more :nervousney:

10 minutes ago, JustLikeMe said:

Love your reaction video! Woop woop

Thanks boo :kiss:

3 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Oh no, now I'm feeling bad, thinking I should be waited until album release. There's barley enough to contribute to loss of sales, if anything I would think it would make people wanna buy it more :nervousney:

Thanks boo :kiss:

Litterally was bingewatching YouTube videos, after your reaction started to listen to Glory again. Yihaa

57 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Love your reaction. And I appreciate the fact that at least we can hear the audio while you react.

I have no idea what other reviewers were reacting to with their youtube reaction. I need to listen to the parts that you're reacting to tbh :cigney:

Thanks for your feedback, I tried my best to give little bits of the audio, there's a fine line between breaking YouTube guidelines and also wanting the GP to hear teasers and hopefully help sales :ehum:

3 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Thanks for your feedback, I tried my best to give little bits of the audio, there's a fine line between breaking YouTube guidelines and also wanting the GP to hear teasers and hopefully help sales :ehum:

Yes, your review was perfect. I love your reaction to If I'm Dancing lol

Other reviewers had no audio at all, I didn't even know which parts they liked or disliked. Keep it up :bwink:

Archived