I'm gonna get scalped for this but sorry Man On the Moon is overrated

Mannequin*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not amazing. It is magnificent, graceful, heartbreaking, touching, angelic, out of this world.

It doesn't deserve praises. It deserves to be worshipped

i love it like crazy catholics love God

if anyone comes for MOTM, I will come for their ******* WEAVE.

k bai

:arianabye:

1 minute ago, I am Max. said:

its not about the "quality" or "production", its about what it makes me feel. it really takes me to another level, and her vocals PLUS the lyrics really make me feel so comfortable, and ******** it, its such a moody song. i love it!

THIS tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

Every song on Glory takes me to a different world.  That's what her music should do.  "overrated" is completely and absolutely ******* rude.  The song is basically her saying she's made mistakes and she's lost the man she loves (or men).  

It hurts, and it's a heavy song.  It sounds uppity, but the lyrics are hard to digest because it hits close to home with me.  I had a lot of ******** and people who didn't care about me until I met the love of my life that is currently living with me.  It's a beautiful song, it's not overrated, it deserves the praise.  Her soul is in her music, can't you just be ******* happy about that instead of making EVERYTHING into a negative issue?

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Man on the moon is perfect, good vocals, good lyrics, good melody, good production...makes me think of Everytime

5 minutes ago, canttakeme said:

I agree. It's not my favorite. I feel like it'll grow on me, and it's pretty for what it is, but I'm not that into it. I also think that it's because it's not exactly my sort of sound. To each their own though. 

This is what the OP should've been.  Please take notes from this people, this is how you get your point across without being such a moron.
"THE SONG IS OVERRATED HURRDURR" :mj:

32 minutes ago, Gracie said:

This is what the OP should've been.  Please take notes from this people, this is how you get your point across without being such a moron.
"THE SONG IS OVERRATED HURRDURR" :mj:

wow where is Nina... I don't like this Gracie alter ego.... she was kind to me before :kidcries:

Archived