Who wants to go to PIECE OF ME with me??

GirlOnTheMoon

8 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Pretty much for everything, except for driving and the army I think.

I'm not originally from the US and back in my home country, age is nothing but a number :drinky: but here I wouldn't hang out with an unknown minor (sorry sis) especially in Vegas :) 

omg another Florida Britney Stan!

i live with my BF now in Maine but I'm from there. What part?

i wanna goooo but $$$$$$

also I can't go to Vegas because my bf's crazy ex is from there and she would literally put a hit out on me if she found out I was in her town :) 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, cho said:

omg another Florida Britney Stan!

i live with my BF now in Maine but I'm from there. What part?

i wanna goooo but $$$$$$

also I can't go to Vegas because my bf's crazy ex is from there and she would literally put a hit out on me if she found out I was in her town :) 

Sis, don't worry about the ex when we have:

smutty-roundup-08jan15-11.jpg 

:orly:

I live in WPB :) 

Damn I want to go and I would definitely go with you but my credit cards are maxed out and been trying to find a way to go see the show since its revamp. I need someone to share my love for Britney cuz none of my friends do.

I'm 28 though and a guy so I don't know how safe you feel with me. :awks:

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

Sis, don't worry about the ex when we have:

smutty-roundup-08jan15-11.jpg 

:orly:

I live in WPB :) 

Omg you're on the other beach! :) I grew up in Naples, then I lived in St.Pete/Clearwater Beach for a long *** time :) 

i need to get some $$$$ so I can Gooooo

Just now, cho said:

Omg you're on the other beach! :) I grew up in Naples, then I lived in St.Pete/Clearwater Beach for a long *** time :) 

i need to get some $$$$ so I can Gooooo

St. Pete is so beautiful!! I love it there.

And yesss you should definitely come!! It's much harder to meet her at individual concert dates. I feel like the M&G is a now or never thing.

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

St. Pete is so beautiful!! I love it there.

And yesss you should definitely come!! It's much harder to meet her at individual concert dates. I feel like the M&G is a now or never thing.

Omg I know, ****. Where am I going to find that kind of cash just lying around!?

42 minutes ago, britney_rox89 said:

I want to go to POM so bad! I still have to save money before I can even think about going. Just got a job and I'm putting 5% of my checks into savings. I also have a Perk Plastic that I'll probably use for the spending money. Hope you find someone to go and enjoy the show. :)

Yeah, maybe Exhale is not the best place to find a travel buddy :britdrown:

Archived