Who wants to go to PIECE OF ME with me??

GirlOnTheMoon

I am planning on going on February 4 which is a Saturday. I am getting M&G tickets, so it's going to be expensive for me when you add up ticket + M&G + flight ticket (I'm in Florida) + hotel.

I'm going by myself so it would be nice to share the weekend and experience the concert with another Britney fan :). I wouldn't mind sharing the room to lower my costs.

Ideally I'd like to stay at Planet Hollywood... So if anyone wants to come please let me know!!! 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I am planning on going on February 4 which is a Saturday. I am getting M&G tickets, so it's going to be expensive for me when you add up ticket + M&G + flight ticket (I'm in Florida) + hotel.

I'm going by myself so it would be nice to share the weekend and experience the concert with another Britney fan :). I wouldn't mind sharing the room to lower my costs.

Ideally I'd like to stay at Planet Hollywood... So if anyone wants to come please let me know!!! 

I'll suck yo **** lol 

24 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

It would cost me around £2500 to see her... So no

If she tours then I'll see her but she can't expect young fans under 20 years old to scrape that money together to see her. It's rude and kinda offensive. Not doing a mini tour is even ruder :wtf:

Oh sis if you're under 20 it would be illegal for me to stay with you :bigtime: so i'd rather you go with your parents :) 

53 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Oh sis if you're under 20 it would be illegal for me to stay with you :bigtime: so i'd rather you go with your parents :) 

It's weird hearing someone say that :orly:

here in the UK you can drink, go to clubs and gamble at 18 :myjam:

And why would it be illegal? :madonna:

Just now, Pinky98 said:

Are you still a child in America if you're under 21? I never knew that TBH :sickofu::madonna:

Pretty much for everything, except for driving and the army I think.

I'm not originally from the US and back in my home country, age is nothing but a number :drinky: but here I wouldn't hang out with an unknown minor (sorry sis) especially in Vegas :) 

Archived