Could Britney Win A Her 2nd Grammy With GLORY?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Alejo. said:

Grammy's are also about success, not just about the music. The album won't be successful enough for them to even nominate it :whitneyshade:

The Grammys have awarded plenty of albums that wasn't big sellers ... If that was the case she would have more than 1 & Katy Perry would also have 1 too sadly she doesn't.

Also U don't know what can happen Make Me can still take off ... She just needs ONE hit to take off and to sale the album and the rest of the singles!

Gosh have some faith in her she's doing promo this time around and the VMAs is gonna be HUGE for MM and Glory!

7 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

The Grammys have awarded plenty of albums that wasn't big sellers ... If that was the case she would have more than 1 & Katy Perry would also have 1 too sadly she doesn't.

Also U don't know what can happen Make Me can still take off ... She just needs ONE hit to take off and to sale the album and the rest of the singles!

Gosh have some faith in her she's doing promo this time around and the VMAs is gonna be HUGE for MM and Glory!

Not when it comes to pop, they always have success into consideration, not just the music...is well known. I'm not saying the most successful album wins but is a combination of success with the music.

Stop acting like this album won't flop. 

32 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

Not when it comes to pop, they always have success into consideration, not just the music...is well known. I'm not saying the most successful album wins but is a combination of success with the music.

Stop acting like this album won't flop. 

I don't know that it will flop I can't see into the future and I don't think you can either!! 

Archived