Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' Is Expected To Debut With Colossal No. 1

Jordan Miller

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Established artist like Britney and Madonna always get more illegal downloads because dump people feels like : "They are already rich they don't need my money" (ignoring that they are hurting a whole industry). Though Barbra is rich... I don't think her target audience knows how to illegally download, or even how to leak an album :yesokay:. Anyway, I always buy my music even id the artist is dead, i work in the entertainment industry and it is dump to think you are not causing trouble when you steal. 

Guest willysilva
2 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Wait what do you mean sis? Are you turning on it?

i LOVE it but it's too soon to say things like that. when britney jean was released everyone said it was amazing and better than blackout

exactly what they're saying now. people need to be stopped  tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

Just now, willysilva said:

i LOVE it but it's too soon to say things like that. when britney jean was released everyone said it was amazing and better than blackout

exactly what they're saying now. people need to be stopped  tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

Gorl u still Iz a ******* mess tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

Guest willysilva
Just now, gonzo said:

Gorl u still Iz a ******* mess tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

cause i love the album but say people need to wait to make those statements?  t4p tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

Guest willysilva
2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Uh oh. The fanbase is already imploding :sew:

if glory still sounds fresh and amazing next year will be able to say it's on of her best but till then, it's just a really great album :sew: 

Guest willysilva
2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

that's all u need to say then ho tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

jk babe stay flawless 

fight me  tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Idk if it's great or not, till I listen to it on Friday, I will continue to troll :sew:

now i wish i didn't listen to it so it'd be a surprise on its official release  tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

Guest willysilva
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's so been so fun not having listened to it tbh lmao, it's actually been more fun to troll flops that are gonna make this album flop because they couldn't wait. I love you tho so I don't care, but yes I wish you waited with me, I got 34 page thread that needed you :sew:

the leak won't affect the sales imo :sew: 

Guest willysilva
4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

We'll sell 67k instead of 77k imo :sew:

i love these numbers. others were saying 500k . they can keep dreaming :sew: 

Truthfully if RCA really wanted that number 1 they never would've scheduled her the same week as FGL and Barbara Streisand. Two acts that sold 100k more than she did their first week compared to her last release. They most likely just want to recoup some of the money they've poured into the making of the album and call it day.

Archived