Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' Is Expected To Debut With Colossal No. 1

Jordan Miller

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ITSNICKCRAY said:

His second week will be as big. Franks album is not released on Spotify so if he's gonna release this friday Britney, that band and  Barbara are all in trouble.

His album is an Apple exclusive for the next two weeks, so he still won't have Spotify or any other platforms during Britney's week.  That will help her.  But yeah, I expect Frank to have a pretty good second week anyway, just because he has so much hype. 

13 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

His album is an Apple exclusive for the next two weeks, so he still won't have Spotify or any other platforms during Britney's week.  That will help her.  But yeah, I expect Frank to have a pretty good second week anyway, just because he has so much hype. 

Thats great news! Now we have a good chance

There is no way in hell that he is selling that much. THIS IS FAKE AS ****, and I mean what kind of prediction is 250k-350k , if there were any predictions they would be much more precise. His last album sold 131k , and 129k of that was streaming, and that was in 2012. Its impossible for the artist who 95 percent of people in the world has never heard of is selling more than BRITNEY SPEARS on his 2nd week.

1 minute ago, gimmemorebitches said:

There is no way in hell that he is selling that much. THIS IS FAKE AS ****, and I mean what kind of prediction is 250k-350k , if there were any predictions they would be much more precise. His last album sold 131k , and 129k of that was streaming, and that was in 2012. Its impossible for the artist who 95 percent of people in the world has never heard of is selling more than BRITNEY SPEARS on his 2nd week.

I doubt that.. and I heard Suicide Squad is no1. for this week as well.

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sis, even if he debuts with... let's say 300k, he will probably sell around 190-200k in the second week, which will clearly be higher than Britney, even with all the promotion. I'm mad because she really deserves to be No 1, but I'm not delusional, she won't because of this ocean.

I thought you were mislead into believing this was for this week so nvm.

You're right, the power of his sales will carry to the second week but:

1) We don't know if this prediction is pure sales or SPS. I hope it's SPS. :tiffanycries:

2) Britney still has a chance if we are willing to stream crazily. I still believe in this. 200k after 300k first week is not realistic, I'm certain he'll be frontloaded.

5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

If he is really selling that much we have 0 chance to debut no 1 next week. 

it's not on the SAME week, don't worry. 

6 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

But how the **** this unknown person is selling that much ?

His first album received widespread acclaim from critics and gp. Not a huge commercial performance, but a good reputation and he made a name (his coming out helped it too)... that's why this new album is doing great. 

Just now, Benjie said:

it's not on the SAME week, don't worry. 

His first album received widespread acclaim from critics and gp. Not a huge commercial performance, but a good reputation and he made a name (his coming out helped it too)... that's why this new album is doing great. 

in my country he got ALL THE BANNERS :orangu: i dunno him. Next week i want Britney on the main banner not Barbarossa

1 hour ago, derick said:

Idgaf bout the 80 fans on this ****** forum ***** I care about the 200k curious Mfs that just wanted to check it out :brityeah:u get a grip impatient ho

200k lmfao, you really believe that number hahahaha

1 hour ago, xxteexx128 said:

but he is gay:truthtea: I guess the straight are attracted to him, not Britney. Interesting :truthtea: This generation's logic :truthtea:

He's a rapper. Britney is a gay icon pop star lol. 

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

No ***** you get a grip 

:sew:

out of my mentions *****

18 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

I doubt that.. and I heard Suicide Squad is no1. for this week as well.

Frank's album was a surprise release over the weekend, so he wasn't included in initial predictions.  He'll be #1 this week without a doubt. 

If you guys believe he won't be any threat at all to Britney, you're ******* delusional. He has lots of hype, his team is going all out with promo, and he's being backed by huge artists like Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar.  I think Britney can beat him, but he will be a threat.

19 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Her team should have released the album digitally once they knew about the Mexico incident.

Well, she definitely wouldn't have been #1 then.  She'd have lost two days of sales, and she'd be competing with Frank's first week.  So, yeah, dumb idea.

Archived