Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' Is Expected To Debut With Colossal No. 1

Jordan Miller

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I discovered him when Beyonce (yes i follow her on FB :eeek: ) posted this after he came out 

frank-ocean-art-beyonce.jpg

I've bought the album this morning , really good music but the songs are a lil bit samey. I've listened to it  only twice though (between work and Glory) i don't have too much time.

10 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

but according to exhale nobody knew who he was, he had no fanbase, nobody cared about him, and he wasn't a threat...shocker. Let's see how wrong exhale is about next week too. :cigney:

he's just acting like he's the male beyonka and the GP likes flop music as we well know... i actually think he doesnt have a fanbase but the gp think he's cool and its just a trend so lets buy it bc its trendy tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

2 minutes ago, ITSNICKCRAY said:

His second week will be as big. Franks album is not released on Spotify so if he's gonna release this friday Britney, that band and  Barbara are all in trouble.

only if we prefer to listen to the leak instead of listening to glory on spotify tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif its up to us tbh if we all love this album so much then we should stick together at least this time bc she deserves it 

38 minutes ago, derick said:

These ******* are delusional asf if they somehow think Leaks are positive we lost over 200k streams first day and a week of streaming b/c of u impatient Mexican *******

Fixed. Not our fault if some Mexicans decided to leak it even before listening to it in full. Those Twitter/Tumblr fame wh*res shall be burned! :lessons:

8 minutes ago, Benjie said:

I discovered him when Beyonce (yes i follow her on FB :eeek: ) posted this after he came out 

frank-ocean-art-beyonce.jpg

I've bought the album this morning , really good music but the songs are a lil bit samey. I've listened to it  only twice though (between work and Glory) i don't have too much time.

i fell asleep listening to it and im not even kiddin tbh its so boring and all the same its just a big disappointment tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

29 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I am going to probably buy both Blond and Glory.  I like Frank Ocean and definitely want to support a fellow gay black man, which is rare in the music industry. May the best person win. :bwink:

instead of spending money on that beyonka/godele wannabe why dont u buy another copy of glory? just bc he's gay? disturbing tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

52 minutes ago, HyunA said:

Thats another threat for britneys week.

And im still pissed about glorys leaks. Leaks effect sales. Im disguisted at u guys who defend this leak with bull talking about ppl will still buy the album oh shut the honest fk up and open ur eyes.

I swear i hate when u guys acting like britards. WE needed no leaks to go up against fgl, bs and now frank ocean.

Pointless meltdown. The album is a good album if it doesn't debut at no. 1 so the **** what neither did 'Blackout'. Do your part buy, stream, gift having a ******* meltdown isn't going to make the album hit no. 1.

45 minutes ago, derick said:

These ******* are delusional asf if they somehow think Leaks are positive we lost over 200k streams first day and a week of streaming b/c of u impatient *******

the part about streams is 100% true i bet a lot of people will listen to the leaked files instead of spotify tumblr_obc4jdpJPB1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_obc4jdpJPB1u6n38po1_250.gif 

Archived