Ok Guys It's Time To Confess ! ( Glory )

minKey

What's the point of these negative threads? I'm really not trying to be klever kunt, but it is annoying that the (even if lovingly) bashing has already started 2-3 days in. I also don't get the Clumsy hate. It's not extraordinary but it's not as bad as loads of people make it out to be! :cigney:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't know, I like every single song on this album but I always skip If I'm Dancing and and Coupure Electrique. There are songs that I repeat more than others. Hard To Forget Ya and Love Me Down are probably my least repeated tracks, not because they are bad but to me they are kind of "generic" in comparison to the rest of the album.

But this is the FIRST album since In The Zone where I legit LOVE the entire album... I forgot the amazing feeling of loving an album from start to finish.

Praise Godney :crying2:

1 hour ago, Sil said:

Coupure Electrique is a disaster :yesokay:

lmao you're a fool. it sounds like ne t'enfuis pas by kate bush, which is to say FLAWLESS. anyway i've been skipping MM and Clumsy just bc i played them so much when they were released. still love PS and DYWCO. i don't really like love me down (too gwen stefani tbh) or what you need or change your mind but i don't dislike them. i love the rest tho. mostly i just play the album start to finish bc it's a cohesive piece of got damn GLORIOUS WORK.

Just Like Me is ok but if it had a more elaborate chorus rather than repeating the title again and again, it could be a really good song. :mhm:

What You Need isn't growing on me tbh is an ok song I don't mind her vocals but it's not doing it for me  :mj:

Hard To Forget Ya is probably my least favorite, is definitely a filler imo, it has a nice song structure but at this point of the album I wish the lyrics of the song were about something else and I skip this song :ehno:

Clumsy may have an outdated breakdown but the song still slays ngl It's fun and quirky just like the underrated constantly bashed bop that is Private Show :bop: 

My trinity of this album for now is Do You Wanna Come Over, Slumber Party and If I'm Dancing. honorable mention to Change Your Mind and Man On The Moon :truthtea:

I actualy skip a lot. But that's how it always goes with Britney albums. I only listen to my favorites and when I get 'bored' with them (never really bored offcourse) I start te love the other songs that I skipped so I can enjoy the album for a very long time

Invitation... Skipping 

3 hours ago, Sil said:

Coupure Electrique is a disaster :yesokay:

3 hours ago, Jo4 said:

I don't like Hard To Forget Ya :crying11:

But the rest is amazing

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I absolutely love every song on the album, except If I'm Dancing

3 hours ago, claug326 said:

i havent played MM or PS since the leak

I dont think Invitation is nearly as good as people make it out to be

and Man on the Moon should never be a single if only to avoid the backlash shed get for the vocal effects (and its a bit corny)

The first 4 tracks should be the last 4 tracks

I feel better lol

3 hours ago, Damon said:

I really don't like Love Me Down or Just Luv Me. They're boring :nydisgust:

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

1) Well, first of all, I have DYWCO as the last track and I don't like listening to it... Her vocals are AWESOME and it is so ITZ... but that man screaming scares me... and everytime I listen to it, I imagine Perez Hilton Snapchat... God no :ehno:

2) Hard To Forget Ya... Well... I like it and don't... but it has something that keep me listening to it and make me like it:bigtime:

3) And the first time I listened to If I'm Dancing I didn't like it, but I think it's growing in me...:brityes:

I ******* LOVE THE REST!!!:ahhh:

My favourites are Slumber Party, Clumsy and Liar :bsass:

3 hours ago, Gloryney said:

Private Show, Clumsy, and What You Need are the obvious weaker ones. 

But also, Just Luv Me is overrated. (Unpopular opinion.) I know everyone loves it but it's just meh to me. Seems to Selena/Bieber too me. 

3 hours ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

Hard to forget ya is so random and annoying to listen to same to clumsy !

Better is so empty I don't know how to describe it it's like listening to the news you know there's noise and someone is talking but you don't know what's going on .

What you need is boring but I like listening to it only for her vocals .

that's it the rest is amazing .

OMG 

tumblr_lkduvast2v1qcx9qt.gif

Skipping.... DYWTCO.

and a few others.

I do this alot with her albums. I listen to my favourites over and over again then suddenly I'll listen to one of the ones I skip and I fall in love with them.

I did the same with TOMH and now it's my Jam and has been for over 10 years 

I haven't been listening to MM, DYWCO, or Clumsy, but I DO LOVE THEM! I listened to them on repeat for like two days when they were initially released.

Rn I'm not feeling Just Like Me, Hard to Forget Ya, or Love Me Down. I don't even think of PS as a part of the album I hate it that much. I wish some of the deluxe songs replaced these.

3 hours ago, sin said:

Just Like Me - 'cause i don't like cheating songs

and

Invitation - some parts looks like she's singin in front of a fan and it's a little annoying

3 hours ago, Alejo. said:

Private Show and What You Need are ****, liar is overrated by people in here, Just luv Me is boring.

:arianabye:

2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I honestly don't know, I like every single song on this album but I always skip If I'm Dancing and and Coupure Electrique. There are songs that I repeat more than others. Hard To Forget Ya and Love Me Down are probably my least repeated tracks, not because they are bad but to me they are kind of "generic" in comparison to the rest of the album.

But this is the FIRST album since In The Zone where I legit LOVE the entire album... I forgot the amazing feeling of loving an album from start to finish.

Praise Godney :crying2:

2 hours ago, rockztar23 said:

Just Like Me, Private Show and Clumsy.

1 hour ago, lilhennythings said:

lmao you're a fool. it sounds like ne t'enfuis pas by kate bush, which is to say FLAWLESS. anyway i've been skipping MM and Clumsy just bc i played them so much when they were released. still love PS and DYWCO. i don't really like love me down (too gwen stefani tbh) or what you need or change your mind but i don't dislike them. i love the rest tho. mostly i just play the album start to finish bc it's a cohesive piece of got damn GLORIOUS WORK.

1 hour ago, GetBack98 said:

Just Like Me is ok but if it had a more elaborate chorus rather than repeating the title again and again, it could be a really good song. :mhm:

What You Need isn't growing on me tbh is an ok song I don't mind her vocals but it's not doing it for me  :mj:

Hard To Forget Ya is probably my least favorite, is definitely a filler imo, it has a nice song structure but at this point of the album I wish the lyrics of the song were about something else and I skip this song :ehno:

Clumsy may have an outdated breakdown but the song still slays ngl It's fun and quirky just like the underrated constantly bashed bop that is Private Show :bop: 

My trinity of this album for now is Do You Wanna Come Over, Slumber Party and If I'm Dancing. honorable mention to Change Your Mind and Man On The Moon :truthtea:

1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

Hard to forget ya, private show, if im dancing, better

4 songs that cant grow on me whatsoever, i ended up skipping them :mhm: 

tumblr_lkduvast2v1qcx9qt.gif 2.0

for obvious reasons :truthtea:

I'm joking , of course these are your ideas. I respect

3 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

What's the point of these negative threads? I'm really not trying to be klever kunt, but it is annoying that the (even if lovingly) bashing has already started 2-3 days in. I also don't get the Clumsy hate. It's not extraordinary but it's not as bad as loads of people make it out to be! :cigney:

that is why I wrote a note that saying "dont bash britney ". Of course some people do have to say something againts the op ALWAYS just like you did

( I agree with you for the Clumsy part though. It's a grower.)

And some post made me laugh so bad 

giphy.gif 

1 hour ago, JustLikeMe said:

I actualy skip a lot. But that's how it always goes with Britney albums. I only listen to my favorites and when I get 'bored' with them (never really bored offcourse) I start te love the other songs that I skipped so I can enjoy the album for a very long time

Invitation... Skipping 

8 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

Skipping.... DYWTCO.

and a few others.

I do this alot with her albums. I listen to my favourites over and over again then suddenly I'll listen to one of the ones I skip and I fall in love with them.

I did the same with TOMH and now it's my Jam and has been for over 10 years 

when I was reading @AndyPoo91 's post I was like "haven't I just read this post 2 minutes ago" :usher: 

then realize a different person posted it 

Archived