Do You Think Change Your Mind Could SMASH?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

Britney can't smash without promoting, so none of her singles will smash but the song would do good, love that bop :myjam:

She just needs that one hit A LA We Belong Together to put her back on the TOP!

Then everything else will follow suit!

BJ/PGs really did some damage smh 

36 minutes ago, saicis said:

It could smash. A lot of them could, but it's whether they get the right treatment they deserve: a great video, promotion and radio support.

Without them we could end up with 2 or 3 mediocre hits. Such a shame because I feel like this album could really propel Britney back into the mainstream. I hope it does. 

UGH YES

So I think she needs to this order for the next singles:

Slumber Party

Just Luv Me

Change Your Mind

Liar :yesplease:

This was she breaks up the mid tempo and showcases how unique the album is.

If she releases Change Your Mind now, it could be overlooked, but I think as a later single, it would smash for sure.

Yes, two bonus tracks as singles :pumped:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
56 minutes ago, saicis said:

It could smash. A lot of them could, but it's whether they get the right treatment they deserve: a great video, promotion and radio support.

Without them we could end up with 2 or 3 mediocre hits. Such a shame because I feel like this album could really propel Britney back into the mainstream. I hope it does. 

This,

Glory's songs are the type of songs that doesn't work without promo

3 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Accurately and linguistically, there's mexican spanish and castilian spanish. It's NOT the same. But that doesn't mean one is better than the other you *******, they're simply dialects.

Kind of like American-English and English 

5 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Accurately and linguistically, there's mexican spanish and castilian spanish. It's NOT the same. But that doesn't mean one is better than the other you *******, they're simply dialects.

nope. the words that were used are castilian spanish that is used all around the world. Specifically the word "cortes"  from Spain, where the language spanish was created.There wasn't no "mexican "words  or dialects used :arianabye:

Just now, BritintheZone said:

nope. the words that were used are castilian spanish that is used all around the world. Specifically the word "cortes"  from Spain, where the language spanish was created.There wasn't no "mexican "words  or dialects used :arianabye:

That woman accent is CLEARLY mexican, and we barely use the word 'cortés' here in Spain. We use 'amable/educado' instead.

12 minutes ago, Just.Luv.me said:

This is my fave song off the album, probably better than Liar and Just Luv me. (still not sure)
There's something so **** about Change your mind

It really is I love it I can't believe Britney did something like this... I love this new sound... She took a chance and it paid off BIG TIME!!!

5 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

That woman accent is CLEARLY mexican, and we barely use the word 'cortés' here in Spain. We use 'amable/educado' instead.

and you would know that cause you are clearly Mexican , live in Mexico or come from Mexican nationally :xcuseme: and you should know since you from spain that the woman pronounced "cortes" with a focus on the "S" something that is normally contribute to someone from spain .

Overall its spanish! Anyone from any spanish speaking country would understand

32 minutes ago, Just.Luv.me said:

I completely agree. It's so addictive. Her entire album is amazing though.. but there's something about this song that's incredibly ****

I AGREE!! She really came through BIG TIME! I had a feeling she was gonna slay this album and she did... 

This is the real follow up to Circus imho!

I'm addicted to this song and if i'm dancing. I hope they both get released.

I can't believe Britney used a Brazilian funk beat, sings in Spanish after nearly 20 years of me waiting AND sings a full ******* song in French. She literally did everything I ever wanted her to lol.

Archived