first two singles are way too slow, both mid-tempo, dont you think?

BSfemme

Im talking about make me and just luv me (in case it is true it is the 2nd single). Way too slow!! ugh... We need a ******* danceney hit!

and i think clumsy and DYWCO are both promotional singles...so let's hope team B makes a ******* smart move soon, the vmas are in a week

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well he doesn't 

Did you ever think she wants to do new things she's already released so many dance/up beat songs in her career.......I think she wants to show off her softer side 

yeh you're right...but it's been a long time since her last album plus she's going to freaking perform at the vmas!

1 minute ago, Alejo. said:

I agree JLM is boring anyways.

DYWCO, No Seas Cortes, Love Me Down >>

i feel like clumsy, dywco and private show are promotional singles and won't be singles dont u think?

2 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

DYWCO  is the second single. it was moved in the tracklist and it has a performance in POM 

they wouldn't have released it as a buzz track if it were going to be the 2nd single especially since the 2nd single is probably coming soon! She added it because it's the newest buzz track and she prob thinks it's really fun! 

28 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

DYWCO  is the second single. it was moved in the tracklist and it has a performance in POM 

Alien was in POM and we all know that wasn't a single. 

It doesn't matter whether it it was moved in the tracklist. They obviously released the weaker songs as promotional tracks, clumsy, dywco and private show are not single material, but fit well on the album.

I think they'd be stupid to miss out on jlm, invitation, slumber party, love me down, no seas cortés, and the slayage that is of course... if im dancing.

Slumber Party should definitely be a single. However, it feels like a fourth or fifth single track tbh.

I don't think Make Me should have been a single though tbh... Just Luv Me should have been the first single, Then Love me Down as second, Man on The Moon as third in time for the holiday season (Could be used in Christmas adverts), Just Like Me as fourth single and No Seas Cortes as fifth single. Make me as sixth promotional single joint with Better in May/June 2017 in time for summer 

Archived