Official Operation Make Glory #1 Thread

PraiseQueenBrit

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

I think if you're gonna buy a physical copy, you should cover all the other albums with glory too. Anything helps :yesokay: :riri:

I've been doing this since I was 6 when I bought BOMT.

I still do it now that I'm almost 25. My boyfriend always starts to walk slower when we pass the CDs at Target because he knows I have to do it.

1 minute ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I've been doing this since I was 6 when I bought BOMT.

I still do it now that I'm almost 25. My boyfriend always starts to walk slower when we pass the CDs at Target because he knows I have to do it.

I'll def cover Barbara and FGL, I don't think Frank Ocean will release physically but I will block those too, cuz I don't want him to have second week slayage :riri:

18 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Thank you for this thread, Glory deserves this #1

But is Frank Ocean still a threat?

Frank Ocean isn't debuting in the same week as Britney!

His sales will be lower week 2, but we expect his streams to carry over into week 2 since he has major hype. If he performs at the VMA's it could be a big threat tbh. 

18 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Frank Ocean isn't debuting in the same week as Britney!

His sales will be lower week 2, but we expect his streams to carry over into week 2 since he has major hype. If he performs at the VMA's it could be a big threat tbh. 

At least Frank's album will still be an Apple exclusive that week, so he won't have Spotify or any other platforms for streams or sales.  That should help us.

Thanks for the thread, btw!  I'll definitely be doing all of it. :lollipop: We gotta get our girl to #1! :hahayea:

Archived