Will Glory be bashed like BJ in a month?

adrenaliner

Nope. I frequent alot of forums and gossip blogs and just to give you an example.

For instance on ONTD, Britney was being bashed for along time. There are alot of haters on that site but this album has turned them into fans and I've seen this on other forums. She is getting a lot of praise on this album. 

I feel like this album will be more critically acclaimed more then Blackout and Circus. 

I have friends who detest her that now want to buy her album. I feel like this leak was a good thing in a way. It opened up the eyes of the GP who would have never noticed her if it wasn't for the hype of the album.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Britney Jean was bashed because it was bad and because it did poorly. This time fans are MUCH more aware of Britney's standing (commercially) and I think most know that Glory won't be some mega-blockbuster seller so no one is gonna drag it because it performs poorly (unless they're fickle as hell, but if you've stanned Britney this long and after Britney Jean and Pretty Girls, you're in it for the long haul so I don't think that's a problem this time). And of course the album is really good so I don't see why anyone would suddenly change their mind about it. Either you like it at first or you don't and that's it. 

No, I don't think it will. All I'm seeing is praise, and I mean even from the GP. I've also noticed those who were boycotting her during BJ coming back and apologizing for giving up on her. I haven't ventured onto ONTD because of how notorious they are for constant Britney bashing, but if what that poster above said is true then I'm kind of tempted to go look.

And yeah, a lot of the hate, aside from the production and the sound in general, stems from the Myah BS. Obviously not a problem on this album. Britney should be incredibly proud of herself this time around. Even if it's not a chart smash, the work is solid. The passion and heart are there. They weren't on BJ. That alone makes it better.

6 minutes ago, ComeAfterMeRat said:

your rating is slowly getting higher sis, keep going! :bgrin:(this is a compliment, btw)

I got a bad rep cuz I kept saying glory would be **** like Britney jean and that it would flop. Boy was I wrong and soooooo shook :tiffanycries:

And I kept saying she wouldnt perform at the vmas :tiffanycries:

46 minutes ago, Screamous said:

Not now, but i bet someone will, especially if it doesnt perform well in chart. You know how bipolar some ppl in exhale are.

I don't think so. People bashed BJ because it was suck, mess, awful, not because of chart. I could not even hear it more 3 times exclude Work *****. No one will bash Glory, since it's so flawless. :orly:

Archived