I'm afraid that a half-assed VMA performance could hurt the album sales..

Enigmatique

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't EVERYONE say Her Gimme More performance was lack luster, half assed and she looked out of shape? If she got so much publicity with that "half Assed" performance I'm sure she will still be the only one talked about if she does it again :chershade: btw I love her Gimme More Performance so don't grill me 

definitely would hurt her she's gotta prove that she's still one of the best performers there's a whole new generation that isn't familiar with her old performances like we are so if they see lip syncing & Zumba looking dance moves then she'll prob get blasted on social media "/

20 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

definitely would hurt her she's gotta prove that she's still one of the best performers there's a whole new generation that isn't familiar with her old performances like we are so if they see lip syncing & Zumba looking dance moves then she'll prob get blasted on social media "/

I need her to do the original choreography and do it exactly like in that rehearsal...not here for momney smiles and "I'm a lil tea pot knee tap" moves...she needs something bom or tomh Vegas level...oozes *** appeal and slays with her dancers...and she better not show those nerves b/c haters will be lookin for it:brityeah: Britney show the world Wat u show us in Vegas on your best nights...move your hips stop bein stiff purposely :sickofu:

5 minutes ago, WannaComeOver said:

I think it won't be worse than BBMAs.

And even her BBMAs performance was good enough to make headlines, and people who liked it were more in number than those who were moaning about her lip synching.

SO, I WANNA BELIEVE IN GODNEY, HOPE SHE'LL SLAY.

They dragged her first min of stiffness

11 minutes ago, derick said:

I need her to do the original choreography and do it exactly like in that rehearsal...not here for momney smiles and "I'm a lil tea pot knee tap" moves...she needs something bom or tomh Vegas level...oozes *** appeal and slays with her dancers...and she better not show those nerves b/c haters will be lookin for it:brityeah: Britney show the world Wat u show us in Vegas on your best nights...move your hips stop bein stiff purposely :sickofu:

They dragged her first min of stiffness

Even I dragged that. But the rest was ok. Press didn't bash her.

1 hour ago, Prune Juice said:

She hasn't preformed at vmas in 10 years, the performance is being hyped up, and is making headlines, she's not going to anything that isn't great, I'm not worried, because her and her team knows what to do, also she's releasing one of the best albums of her career, she obviously trying now.

1 hour ago, WannaComeOver said:

I think it won't be worse than BBMAs.

And even her BBMAs performance was good enough to make headlines, and people who liked it were more in number than those who were moaning about her lip synching.

SO, I WANNA BELIEVE IN GODNEY, HOPE SHE'LL SLAY.

WTF? Her billboard performance was amazing and she was all over the news with that, we have proves of that ****.

Archived