Could this blindgossip be about Britney? (Bisexual rumor)

BSfemme

nah, not britney. She's clearly only into men and recently she said shes single and although her love life is full of jerks ex's she still believes in love and waiting for her right moment. she wouldnt say this if she was having a relationship already and with a woman, and that blonde with tatoos that she hangs out a lot is only her best friend

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

nah, not britney. She's clearly only into men and recently she said shes single and although her love life is full of jerks ex's she still believes in love and waiting for her right moment. she wouldnt say this if she was having a relationship already and with a woman, and that blonde with tatoos that she hangs out a lot is only her best friend

When someone is religious, its alot harder to admit this. Whitney was supposedly bisexual (her husband wrote about it in his book) but she never once talked about it. :truthtea: Easier to just say you're str8 tbh.

BTW i dont believe this nnn just saying

2 minutes ago, LUxEM said:

When someone is religious, its alot harder to admit this. Whitney was supposedly bisexual (her husband wrote about it in his book) but she never once talked about it. :truthtea: Easier to just say you're str8 tbh.

BTW i dont believe this nnn just saying

yeah I know but Britney? nah, Bissexual for fun maybe, but for Love-Passion shes really only into men

Archived