A Love Letter To Glory

Nando.

I want this to be read by Britney and her team. Because they deserve it.

I already bought my copy of Glory in physical form, but heard the leak before putting my hands on it.

I wanna say thank you. I am not the easiest fan to please, I hadnt liked the first four songs out, including Make Me the single. I didnt understand it. Britney's last three albums all had a pretty clear direction right from the first single. I couldnt imagine what was in store this time.

In a time where for a long time I didnt relate, or couldnt at all, relate to an album as a whole, since artists and labels are singles-oriented, to put an album that makes sense and shows a growth in her as an artist, is actually mind-blowing.

I never expected Britney to go out of her way and put a real album out, and by real I mean, not made out of a producers vision. There's no album out today that has pop written in its soul like Glory.

Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande didnt take me there. Rihanna's gone another route. Beyoncé's gone another route. To put out an album as feminine and as touching as Glory, is a prestige. Its not following the general public's wishes but giving them what they didnt know they wanted, and missed. Every album put out by a pop girl for the last few years have a clear intention behind them. They have money written all over them.

I listened to it in full yesterday, walking to my boyfriends house, it was cold and it started raining, as I was listening to Just Luv Me, and it clicked. Britney Spears soul is finally printed on an album of her name again. And I can only say thank you. I missed her. At the end of it, I remember thinking, she's so beautiful. Now as a person more than ever, and more than the image she's being projected for the last few years.

I know this is lame and long but I really think, this is her best album. Because it makes sense. And it brought me back to life. Dont need to prove it to anyone but thats exactly how I felt.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After BJ made me almost lose hope, then losing all hope with Pooty Grilz.. This album restored my hope and excitement for future Britney music. And it feels like this is just the beginning. Unlike a few years ago when with everything she did it felt like it was the end of the road....

25 minutes ago, ♕ LaLohan ♕ said:

After BJ made me almost lose hope, then losing all hope with Pooty Grilz.. This album restored my hope and excitement for future Britney music. And it feels like this is just the beginning. Unlike a few years ago when with everything she did it felt like it was the end of the road....

Yes! That is def a good point. Since femme fatale it seemed like every album out was her last one. This one feels like BOMT 2.0 her rebirth

Couldn't agree more. I've just listened to it twice all the way through and I am in love. Britney saved my life with Glory :pumped: Listening to it all with headphones was even better than in the car. Each song has it's own magic. If I'm Dancing is my favorite so far... totally unique and amazing :overwhelm:

Britney scalped me with this album, for me it's some of her best work alongside ITZ & BO. I can't believe it's real :overwhelm:

Archived