GUYS!! Have u read the comments on the billboard article posted on fb?

iamtonys

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

So many people have come forth and said that tbh. We should shove Someday in his face and educate him on how Britney wrote and composed that song 2 weeks before she found out she was pregnant. Something Beyonce could never comprehend. 

p.s im sure a producer or something talked about how she writes amazingly for a pop singer bc pop songs are hard to write? Idk who it was but they were talking about it in relation to Someday 

Well justin tranter did an interview on tv for this era saying britney is a good songwriter and that she has "vocals for days" just show all them ******* that haha

See? And there we go. Now it's out there even more and they'll be more downloads and this is just a mess! I can't at people still saying this will have no effect and it's only stans that are doing this. Thanks for nothing  Billboard! Even they illegally downloaded it and now reviewed it! :nyheadache:

1 hour ago, SpainwithBrit said:

there is a link in the comments .

I was surprised that Billboard posted a story about the leak in the first place, but I'm even more surprised that they didn't disable comments on this particular post so links couldn't be shared.  They should at least have someone monitoring the comments. :icant2:

Archived