How many of us are left that haven't heard the leaked album?

Kisle

13 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

We're finally in the release week so I dont think its that bad if you listen to it now. Its still a surprise and we're literally only a few days away. It would be different had it leaked a whole month early like one of beyonce's albums did.

I know :crying1: 

but we've been waiting for so long,i'm not even sure i can listen it with a comfortable soul when it's released :haha: 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't listened to it and I won't until its release :britstare11:

What I'm curious about is, though, wouldn't it be better if she just released the album already? I mean, with this leak... I know the VMAs will help A LOT with numbers (not that I care about it) but... I'm confused :nyheadache:

1 hour ago, Lonely-*** said:

Who ******* says that? You are so delusional. 

Btw I'm still here *******!! Can't wait to hear Britney's new album when it COMES OUT this Friday!!

Suck strength from me baby. I wish I could meet you in person and encourage you. You sound sweet. 

I saw the gif and made me laugh, it's just a joke! just chill!

I am waiting till Friday...I did cave and find Liar though because I was reading all these amazing reviews on it. To be quite honest, I needed this song after the week i've had. I've read lyrics though and they all sound amazing. I will not listen to the rest of this album until it comes out. I can be strong and do this. 

Archived