How many of us are left that haven't heard the leaked album?

Kisle

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im really glad for you guys, hope you have strengh enough to wait till Friday.

I was trying too, but I ended up hearing it :(

It's without a doubt a wonderfull album... If I can give an advice to you guys, is to stay away till Friday from fans like me who have heard the album, we will just make you more curious.

1 hour ago, Ale D.- said:

I still haven't listened. :sickofu:

It's been such a struggle ignoring all those links but I really want my first listen to be in the car after I buy the album from my local Target :bwink:

I've been playing Do You Wanna Come Over on repeat for days tho :makesomenoise::makesomenoise::makesomenoise:

Omg me too.. I'm so scared I'll get sick of it. But not so far!!

1 hour ago, Ale D.- said:

I still haven't listened. :sickofu:

It's been such a struggle ignoring all those links but I really want my first listen to be in the car after I buy the album from my local Target :bwink:

I've been playing Do You Wanna Come Over on repeat for days tho :makesomenoise::makesomenoise::makesomenoise:

I'm buying the physical from my local Target as well! :bwink:

Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I listened the snippets....i feel so guilty...I will wait for the release day :crying1:

We're finally in the release week so I dont think its that bad if you listen to it now. Its still a surprise and we're literally only a few days away. It would be different had it leaked a whole month early like one of beyonce's albums did.

Archived