I just can't with some of you

IamMax

I keep on reading people saying this album is good but it's not innovative like ITZ or Blackout. They were such amazing albums and new for HER. 

ITZ sound was all over the place, and for when BO was released Madonna had her Confessions and JT his FSLS, and Blackout is a mix of those 2. 

Glory remains untouched. ******* bye, the best album of her career just had born.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

Can we praise Glory without knocking her other albums, especially some of her best work? :huh:

It's a messy day for Britney fans good Lord :nyheadache:

Pretty sure I'm one of the fans you're talking about because of my meltdown in that other thread. :eheeek::yesokay:

But I totally agree with you! All of her albums, bar the obvious, are great in their own ways. After the last few years, it'll just be nice to have another amazing album in her discography.  

6 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I keep on reading people saying this album is good but it's not innovative like ITZ or Blackout. They were such amazing albums and new for HER. 

ITZ sound was all over the place, and for when BO was released Madonna had her Confessions and JT his FSLS, and Blackout is a mix of those 2. 

Glory remains untouched. ******* bye, the best album of her career just had born.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Can we praise Glory without knocking her other albums, especially some of her best work? :huh:

It's a messy day for Britney fans good Lord :nyheadache:

i ******* love ITZ and Blackout, dont get me wrong, I really do!

But Glory its as innovative as them, they just have nostalgia lol

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Pretty sure I'm one of the fans you're talking about because of my meltdown in that other thread. :eheeek::yesokay:

But I totally agree with you! All of her albums, bar the obvious, are great in their own ways. After the last few years, it'll just be nice to have another amazing album in her discography.  

Nah sis, I wasn't. I don't do person attacks like some people on here. :kiss:

Just now, Alejo. said:

It's about people thinking ITZ and Blackout were more innovating and there's nothing wrong with that. 

And it's also a fact :arianabye:

lol, even thought blackout was my favorite until yesterday, it was timbaland sound mixed with COADF. she reinvented herself with that album, and thats why it was my favorite, but glory is as innovative as blackout or itz. lol. 

Just now, I am Max. said:

lol, even thought blackout was my favorite until yesterday, it was timbaland sound mixed with COADF. she reinvented herself with that album, and thats why it was my favorite, but glory is as innovative as blackout or itz. lol. 

Glory is not innovate, it's just her new album...wait after a few weeks or months.

Is an amazing album but is not ITZ or Blackout in terms of being edgy or new.

Blackout sounds nothing like COADF, and I am a Madonna stan :whitneyshade:

Sorry Glory is not as innovative and diverse as Circus, In The Zone, and Blackout. Most of the songs are about the same thing, similar production on too many songs, and no ballads. Still her 4th best album in my book. I'm listening to this as I type this maybe it will change for me. Still buying the album. No seas cortes as of now.

2 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

Glory is not innovate, it's just her new album...wait after a few weeks or months.

I agree with all of this soup :orly:

1 minute ago, Alejo. said:

You're so lucky cuz' I ******* love u :yeahhh:

Archived