Pluses and minuses of 'GLORY'

G L O R Y

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, freaky said:

The songs are all very good, vocalney is at her best since Oops!. Soo GP-friendly. 

However, I guess I'm the only one who thinks that but anyway I'm gonna say it, her vocals sound a bit overfiltered in almost all the songs. I wish they had left those brilliant vocals alone tbh. (please don't come at me :blurp:)

I honestly like it when it fits the instrumental, like for example invitation, man of the moon and coupure electrique. They are not processing her voice because they want to fix something, it's because it fits the song and it's part of the creation of the song.

2 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

I honestly like it when it fits the instrumental, like for example invitation, man of the moon and coupure electrique. They are not processing her voice because they want to fix something, it's because it fits the song and it's part of the creation of the song.

I guess you're right but I'd really love to hear her pure vocals 

3 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

The minus is that there are no ballads and more diverse songs. It basically only has one topic. I wish it had multiple topics other than *** and love. :whitneyshade: Plus: I love it. It renewed my love in Britney strong. It hasn't been this strong for her since Circus. :lanacackle:

Me too. My love faltered at the hold it against me video. Was restored a bit with the revamped Vegas show and now I'm just in love with her again, as I was when she debuted.

:hype:

The only minus I have tbh are A FEW of her vocals. Dont get me wrong she sounds insanely awesome, I jusy wish there was more Immaculateny- ish vocals

ALSO it would be cool if she did like a pre-jove voice "the non commercial one"

!ut overall I do think this may be her best album EVER. Every somg is SO different from the previous one, she is playing around with her voice alot which I love, in addition to the soul she brings

SHE os the center of the song which hasnt been there for some time

and yes some of the tracklist couldve been different but 10/10 tbh

Archived