Britney acknowledges the leak on Twitter

Guest emailmycock

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's exactly what I commented earlier on another thread, the situation with X and Y. It's a situation they can't control, but I'll always say they should say, "heck, they screwed up our plans, but here it is" and release it earlier, even if doesn't go according to their original plans. In this day and age you can't pretend that because you don't acknowledge the leaks, or you just say "don't download it" á la Dora the Explorer, the entire world will wait another week.

This is not about people not wanting to spend money and buy it legally, it's about people wanting things immediately, and they'll take what they get first. Her team should've been more cautious about shipping the physical copies. I legit thought the stores would actually have it a few days after the digital release. Why don't they do somethin'?

Albums usually end up in stores' inventories a full week before release (as we've seen today...), that way the stores have everything all set for the release day.

Guest emailmycock
Just now, The Deity Arceus said:

The fact that Britney worked with Marina's ex :queenflopga: Marina, it's now your turn 

I'd die:crying1: her post-Electra Heart mindset tho:nyheadache: she wants to be ultra alternative now

1 hour ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Yeah I think I got the game early too, and maybe that's why they decided to release Sun and Moon a week after the rest of the world here in Europe. Pokemon, ha revenge LMFAO :gloria: 

You fuckers got ORAS a week later, too. :selenerz: The hate is real. The sad part is, Canada was the one who sold the games a week early, not Europe and not the US. :gloria: I remember it very clearly, 'cause members on Bulbagarden's forums (god that place was worse than Unishit with its restrictions) said Canadian stores were putting the games out a week early and we all flipped out.

Whats the point of releasing it early ? Most ppl dont sit on torrent sites...

if they release the album on itunes itll literally be on EVERY torrent website first page within 10 minutes making it even easier to get...

just...let it spread. Sometimes when ppl download an album thats really good they end up appreciating and actually going to buy it... Thats the only way ill ever pay for music.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's exactly what I commented earlier on another thread, the situation with X and Y. It's a situation they can't control, but I'll always say they should say, "heck, they screwed up our plans, but here it is" and release it earlier, even if doesn't go according to their original plans. In this day and age you can't pretend that because you don't acknowledge the leaks, or you just say "don't download it" á la Dora the Explorer, the entire world will wait another week.

This is not about people not wanting to spend money and buy it legally, it's about people wanting things immediately, and they'll take what they get first. Her team should've been more cautious about shipping the physical copies. I legit thought the stores would actually have it a few days after the digital release. Why don't they do somethin'?

They should do this, however then they would lose a week of sales because CDs are sent to stores earlier to give time for any unplanned delays. 

3 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Seriously tho that market in Mexico should be sued for what they have done!

like what the actual ****? :4music1:

wasnt that illegal to put those copies like that for everyone to buy them?

Probably only in the US/Canada/UK... I don't think Mexico cares. I've seen people from the authorities :britdrown:  buy pirated CDs and movies off the streets in Mexico. 

Archived